Votes: 4 33.3%
  • cant say

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
hey man try to look @ the positive side of things.. Atleast india's populatn can b controlled... :)) btw i told na that research ws proved wrong.. Dont worry yaar..

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
pathiks said:
hey man try to look @ the positive side of things.. Atleast india's populatn can b controlled... :)) btw i told na that research ws proved wrong.. Dont worry yaar..

Research was not proved wrong. It's dubious. Common sense says that Radiations are harmful. That is why the need for certification and regulatory authority. Otherwise there was no need to be one.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ok if that low radiations do make me infertile till lets say 60 years then I dont care man. Anyways I wont be needing my fertility at that age to be doing anything right! so I just use the damn mobile and dun give a cr@p abt anything.

OP
R

ronweasley

Broken In
then the radiation norms must imply to every device that has a radio an an earphone(like personal FM radios). right?

also in areas like aviation etc where the pilots are at constant exposure to various radio frequencies... what about them?

Pathik

Google Bot
if that were true almost all men on earth wd be infertile.. And humans wd go extinct.. So stop worrying abt all such crap n njoy life.. :))

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
ronweasley said:
then the radiation norms must imply to every device that has a radio an an earphone(like personal FM radios). right?

also in areas like aviation etc where the pilots are at constant exposure to various radio frequencies... what about them?

I am telling you again that radiations are harmful if they are too close to humans inner sensitive tissues. That is why I am saying again & again that using mobile with handsfree is harmless. Radiations get absorbed as they travel into our body. So normally all Radio waves surrounding our body can never reach the inner sensitive cells. It's only when Radio emitters like mobile when bought with in the range of around 10Cm, they can cause harm to our body.

Originally Posted by pathiks
if that were true almost all men on earth wd be infertile.. And humans wd go extinct.. So stop worrying abt all such crap n njoy life..

Ha! Humans extinct? What a thought! That is not that serious 'time-being' becoz of considerable distance between the testis and mobile in pocket. Moreover mobiles are in stand-by mode while in pocket. If you know science, you should be aware that radiations are harmful in long run.

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
djmykey said:
Just my observation, the word "testis" is not censored :p

No problems in using that word. That is the most appropriate way. I could have used fu***.... Those are absolutely prohibited! Most of us think discussing such words as some kinda big mstake. That has been the attitude in these parts of world. Even a word like 'SEX' is treated as immoral. Discussing those in a educated way is no problems at all.

OP
R

ronweasley

Broken In
i just didnt expect these answers in a forum of this kind

i'm asking for help, not whatever replies you give

i request you guys to read my two posts above and reply again... i was talking about the BRAIN.....and u guys have gone totally off-topic.

i really wanted to know whether the devices that work with radio waves are harmful(however less) or not. im talking about wifi laptops, fm radioswith EARPHONES, airline communications etc

anyway, thanks to everyone for clearing my doubts on the harm of using radio devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom