my windows problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journeyman
Its happening since I formatted my C dive and load windows Xp SP2 with this . First of all I am telling u that this is :eek: NOT a virus problem because I have latest with updated zonealarm , spysweeper installed and do net but I dont surf every site . I go only 3-4 site for my purpose ( one is my bank's site no virus could come from that site as that is verisign secure , next is cleartrip.com for booking as I had to travel 2 times a month , next is indianrail site I think that also virus free , and thinkdigit,ebay,futurebazaar,wikipedia,cnet,jjmehta forum, ok?) and my mails come to the mozilla thunderbird. I DONT GO TO ANY OTHER SITE . ok?

NOw I load windows XP , then load the motherboard CD , then office XP , then software bundle provided by the optical drive ( i have lg DVD ram ) ,then I load zonealarm ,spysweeper , HDD-life( to ck my hard disk life ...that says OK ) then diskKeeper , then irfanview then software provided by CANON digital camera , then a desktop sticky note ( its a shareware ) then winamp,7zip,winrar ( from a digit DVD ) , and then Adobe reader 8 ( from a chip dvd ), .

now what happens that exactky after 2 days every time ( this is the 5th time ) windows fail to load . WHY ?

fuzail

Broken In
first of all tell about your config i.e. cpu,mb,ram etc.have you updated xp after installing.is your xp genuine.pm me i will try to solve your problem.

OP

Journeyman
config: AMD 3000+ athelon 64 bit venice core
MSI RS 482 ILD mobo
2* 512 consuir ram
80 seagate HDD
LG DVD ram
zebronics antibiotic

i havent updated my XP or bios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom