My very First problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
Ok guys its not even a week and the software of my SE W550i got corrupted. None of the games work, the ones i had downloaded and even the inbuilt games are gone.........when i open gprs i dont see small pics at the side but the big red X mark. and today i went to SE service center and told them to reisntall the software and they tell me that i have to give the phone to them for a day.....i mean come on, i had NGAGE QD and in 1 yr the sofware got corrupted 2 times and both times i went to nokia service center and they did it in like 10 minutes.....plus the SE service center is totally like a government office. i feel like complaining against them to sony but dont know how to....i have no choice right now but to go there tomorrow again and give it to them thats sooo bad on sony's part.

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Thats the first time i m hearing of such a problem..guys in my col have no probs whatsoever with the W550i, it has fast replaced the 6600 for listening to songs during lecture!

Also, why dont u try to upgrade the firmware from the internet, if u dont want to give to the service center..that shud sort out ru problem i think.

Myslef using k700i for the past half yr, no probs at all!

BTW..ask the service center guys abt what has caused te problem..might help oders!

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
well i gave it to service center and they turned out to be totally useles......they do not understand terms like software corrupted or reinstall software or FIRMWARE UPGRADE. for them its just called DATA DELETE......i didnt try to find how they got that word. but anyway i have no choice. im surely gonna complain to SE regarding this, i.e. once i get my phone back.

im not the only one in this everytime i went there, there were repeat customers, in short no problem is solved in the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom