My System is not giving its performance ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkdigitdude

Right off the assembly line
Hello friends,
My PC configurations

Asus P5K Premium
Intel quad q6600
3 gb ram ( corsair 667 mhz )
320 gb hdd ( wd )
window vista 32 bit ultimate.

when I open an application like ms- word , it takes more times to open , and " not responding " is my big problem,,,

" jab bhi koi software main open karta hun , to thodi der baad likha aata hai ,, not responding ,, "
maine pura system scan kiya by kaspersky , but I didnot find any problem,,,

When i use tuneup utilities, It says " you have to use 64 bit window bcoz you have 64 bit processor ..

help me guys ....

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
no wonder you have a performance problem, you just have the mother board, you need a processor, ram, hdd and other stuff to go with.. ho and you also need a operating system. put all these together and your PC performance will be top notch.

OP
T

thinkdigitdude

Right off the assembly line
no wonder you have a performance problem, you just have the mother board, you need a processor, ram, hdd and other stuff to go with.. ho and you also need a operating system. put all these together and your PC performance will be top notch.

plz read post

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
check if you have installed all proper drivers. Have you installed Vista SP1 and other updates?

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
hmmm it seems that you don't have a good GPU for running Windows Vista..You need to invest in a video card (Vista has poor performance issues on PCs without graphics cards) or you can install windows xp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom