My configuration is as follow,

And fx 6100 on asus M5A97 le R2.0
16 Gb ram ddr3
Nvidia 750 to 2gb ddr5
1tb WD HDD
Cooler Master thunderbird 500 watts smps
250 samsung 850 evo SSD
Genuine window 10 pro and office 2016

My computer was not working for someone suggested me to change the motherboard. So I bought 2nd hand motherboard. To make PC work faster I install all my software on ssd. Which is also new. I recently install everything with clean install and updated everything. I have reconnected everything. Clean up my computer. I have use Cooler Master mastergel on cpu.. and reconnected everything. Couple of time I have also got an error of ndsi.sys. But than it started there some update which got updated. And again it got shut down. Then again I started my pc, this time it started properly but again it got shut down and keeps on happening.
But still my computer start and shut down automatically.
Please help and advice

Last edited:
OP
T

Tushar Chhatbar

Right off the assembly line
No I haven't tried since Cooler Master thunderbird has inbuild triper which shut down automatically if there is ant flatuation in power. So that no component is harmed. Still I will tried.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Try taking your PC and running it at a place where there is no fluctuation of power.
Try replacing your PSU with a friend's and see if PC is working properly (at your place)

Depending upon results of tests :
you may need to buy a stabilizer to use with your PC (not recommended)
you may need to change PSU to something better.
Or both, or neither.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's an overheating issue - OP need to check his pc using a different PSU and a good third party cooler if possible.

Top Bottom