My new Rig!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Resident Weapons Expert
Where is the picture buddy ???

And yes your dealer is correct. Antec TrueControl II 550 is the best PSU around. Just that its bit expensive but it has bloody good performance. You can add as many devices as you want without worrying about the power needs.

zuala77

Broken In
MAN...i thought that....having an extra DVD RAM drive would use power and also i removed my floppy drive.......so does it mean.....that...i can add and extra DVD..

janitha

Wise Old Owl
deathvirus_me said:
6200TC is not that great a card u see ... set the render more to OpenGL .. and make sure u disable any shared memory with the VGA .. i mean if its a 128 MB card .. keep it at 128 MB ..

This is exactly what I wanted to find out. In my Bios (A8N-E) there is no way to disable the sharing so that my 6200 TC will only use its own memory.

Hope somebody will help.

zuala77

Broken In
i am having that problem also...but anyways i am changing my graphics card......but if anyone knows...it will be helpful...but as far as i know this card with 256 memory TC cannot be made just to used its own memory....

OP
C

capri435

Broken In
I did a fresh install of Windows XP SP2 with nothing running at the background not even any antivirus but still the scores are very low specially that of Memory write they increased slightly to 4135.And yeah my Ram is running in Dual channel mode only.The modules r placed in slot 1 and 3.And wud someone tell me what is CR1 and CR2.Mine is CR2 can i change that to improve performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom