My N79 review :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Thanks for the pic. Means that control box is the mic itself. In that case I can continue to use the control box with the in-ear earphone of my Sony Ericsson HPM-75. If I buy EP-630 then overall the cord will be very long, so instead I will go with this method.

Thanks for elaborating. I m getting it for 19k available in stock in Jumbo Electronics chain here Lucknow. How is the deal?

OP
frederick_benny_digit

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
19k inclusive of all taxes is a fair deal

make sure u get a sealed package, make him open it n show u all the accessories n verify that they operate fyn before taking it home

do let me know how u find the fone :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Yeah, the package is sealed. I will obviously check everything before I leave the shop, & if there is a problem, being Lucknow...i can always pound on the shop if something wrong happens :D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Quick questions - are the xpress-on covers mentioned on the box? Did all the boxes have the same colors? I thought there was a blue version as well.
There are two colour versions of N79: White and Grey. The White model comes with Blue, Green and Brown while the Grey model comes with Brown, Red and White. frederick_benny_digit has got the grey model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom