My Monster Gaming+Work Rig (2L+)

D

Deleted member 118788

Hey guys,

My new Monster PC Rig is finally ready. It was an amazing experience to complete the RIG.

Pics here. Himanshu Jain - My new Monster PC Rig is finally ready. It... | Faceboo

Final PC Configuration:

Cabinet: Corsair 780T - INR 13,086
Processor: Intel i7 6700K - INR 26,100
Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero Alpha RGB - INR 25,550
Ram: GSkill Ripjaws V 16 GB (8x2) - INR 4,947
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GTX - INR 9,195
Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980 Ti Extreme Windforce - INR 56,700
SSD: Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB - INR 14,800
PSU: Corsair AX860i - INR 16,671
Speakers: Swan M10 - INR 6,800
Mouse: Logitech G400S (Borrowed from Old Rig)
Keyboard: TVS Gold Bharat Mechanical (Borrowed from Old Rig)
Monitor: Shimian 27inch 1440p (Borrowed from Old Rig)

Things which I feel that I need to have a look now.
1. Overclocking the RIG Components to its maximum potential.
2. Tweaking the Cables and better cable management.

--> I liked the Cable Mod Cables but they are not available here as well as expensive. 100 USD for cables. :( Please suggest for separate cables. Any suggestion for cable management would be great.

3. Better Routing for Led Strip and a better LED strip.

--> I am using cheapo RGB LED Strips which costs 40 Rs per metre. I have connected it to the RGB headers on my motherboard yet the colour output is limited to a few colours whereas the Logo on the Mobo does outputs all the color. I believe this has something to do with the Quality of the strips. I am using strips as per mentioned in the mobo specifications. Any advice would be really appreciated.

4. Of course Gaming. :p

I will like to thank all the Digit Forum Members for providing resourceful insight to all my queries over the years. I will also like to thank PrimeABGB for speedy delivery and support.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

anaklusmos

Youngling
Congrats on building such a monster rig, it is definitely a dream of mine .

Are all the components from PrimeABGB?

PS : If too don't mind me asking, what job do you do?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

Congrats on building such a monster rig, it is definitely a dream of mine .

Are all the components from PrimeABGB?

PS : If too don't mind me asking, what job do you do?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thank you. Yes, all the components are from Prime. They were having a online sale which did provided better pricing than my regular Lamington road dealer. I am running a web development company for living.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Congrats on your new build :) Nice components.
But seriously that case and other components need better cable management than that. If you want sleeved cables, then why don't you contact the guys at TweakedPC. They will make you custom cables according to your design. Or you can also go for NZXT extensions.
On other critics, please change the case location. Such a beautiful case needs to be seen and should be on the table. And the by looking at your component choice, I see that you want it to be seen too. Also those speakers in that position are not doing their fullest.

You must be gaining some good profit with your company :p

PS- Just my 2 rupaiya!

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

Congrats on your new build :) Nice components.
But seriously that case and other components need better cable management than that. If you want sleeved cables, then why don't you contact the guys at TweakedPC. They will make you custom cables according to your design. Or you can also go for NZXT extensions.
On other critics, please change the case location. Such a beautiful case needs to be seen and should be on the table. And the by looking at your component choice, I see that you want it to be seen too. Also those speakers in that position are not doing their fullest.

You must be gaining some good profit with your company :p

PS- Just my 2 rupaiya!

Thank you for your suggestion, Sunny. I am getting a mini table constructed for this rig and should be done this week. Will upload pics once's done. I understand that the increased height will add more visibility. I have put in a lot of hours into the cable management but these default cables don't do the justice. I was looking for options. I will look into TweakedPC offerings. What would be a good speaker position according to you? I was thinking of getting a glass added just above the monitor as a stand for the speakers but not sure that will be the right thing to do. Thank you again!

Business is increasing and trying my best to scale it further. :)

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Yup the stock cables on any mid-high end PSU sucks.

usually speakers of that size are placed more than a metre apart and should be angled towards your face. Ideal spacing should be mentioned on the manual. For the sub you will have to try with some positions. It will be a bit of trial and error here.

Again congrats and hope to see some more build pics, especially behind the mobo tray.

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

Got some custom cables for the rig from Tweaked PC after the suggestion from Sunny as well as added better LED lighting. Tried to improve the cable management as well. I'll post the updated pics soon. It is nice to wake up and see your dream rig in front of you. :)

Top Bottom