My Monitor is flickering

Status
Not open for further replies.

somzzy

Just thinking
My Monitor is flickering. I changed the monitor twice (CRT & LCD). But the problem does not solve. I read few forum, they said it is a common problem of magnatic field by TV, Refrigaretor, etc. But now my PC is a seperate room and still flickering. Its starts from the booting (and on the BIOS screen too).

Configuration :
Sapphire PE-A9RS482M (Socket 933) Motherboard,
AMD Processor (2000+)
1 GB DDR I
160 GB PATA HDD
17" AOC TFT Monitor

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Is this problem happening from the beginning or u just recently observing this issue?

Beginning means the very first week u started working with this PC.

Can u please describe what "EXACT" things are around ur monitor?

OP
S

somzzy

Just thinking
i'm facing this problem from yesterday.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
i changed the CRT monitor wih a TFT. and also changed the PSU. but the problem is not solved. when my PC boots up with its first display screen it starts it start shake and flickering

Last edited:
OP
S

somzzy

Just thinking
i changed the CRT monitor wih a TFT. and also changed the PSU. but the problem is not solved. when my PC boots up with its first display screen it starts it start shake and flickering
Posted again:
there are no speaker, TV or any other electronics equepments.
Posted again:
there are no speaker, TV or any other electronics equepments.

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
If you have a dedicated graphic card make sure it is plugged in the port properly & isn't loose.

OP
S

somzzy

Just thinking
Thanks guys.... for taking interest on my problem

i use onboard graphics (i.e. ATI Radeon express 200). i use my PC for Internet surfing & word processing mainly

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Even i faced such problems on my old pc which had 17 ' crt plugged to xfx 5500 . The problem was with the graphics card and not the monitor . If it is the magnetic field then try the degauss feature in the monitor menu , this will solve magnetic related issues .
Also try removing and then reinstalling display drivers .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom