my monitor is blank!! help

Status
Not open for further replies.

anzaan

Broken In
hi ppl...

i gt a problem. whenver i strart my pc, the monitor stays blank. i gt windows xp in my pc. the windows start properly bt nothing comes on the monitor ( how do i knw windows start properly? the starting and ending windows sound plays n also i m able to turn offf the systme using keyboard remembering the commands...).
i have the plugins everything is ok. i gt a tv tuner attched to my pc. the monitor as a tv works well bt it doenst shows anything on screen when i start my pc. i try to change the moitor bt the problem is same. perhaps the problem is nt with the monitor bt the CPU...

can anyone help waht is going on????

what is it????

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
MOst probably your Motherboard drivers (or gfx. drivers) are corrupt.

give details of your m/b model, dedicated gfx. card (if any)...

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
See the connections. If they are right, then most probably your display drivers have go corrupt. Install them again.

OP
anzaan

anzaan

Broken In
Ramakrishnan said:
See the connections. If they are right, then most probably your display drivers have go corrupt. Install them again.

i have a tv tuner attched to the same system and the monitor as a tv works fine. so is it still possible the display drivers has gone corrupt?? correct me if i m wrong
give details of your m/b model, dedicated gfx. card (if any)...

okiee.. i will post tat soon. bt is there any solutions possible.. bcoz i cant see anythhing on the monitor.. how do i rectify things without seeing anything?/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom