My Marriage Invitation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
@kiran_tech_mafia: I don't know tamil too well, but there is a wish in Tamil, ayiram pethu, pala aandu valga. In english, bear thousands and live for long. Not sure about the thousands, but you get my drift, eh? :)
Best wishes.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
@kiran_tech_mafia: I don't know tamil too well, but there is a wish in Tamil, ayiram pethu, pala aandu valga. In english, bear thousands and live for long. Not sure about the thousands, but you get my drift, eh? :)
Best wishes.

Correction: not mafia... it's mania!

I have no idea what u r saying dude. Hyderabad belongs to Andrapradesh where Telugu is spoken, not Tamil. I dono Tamil perfectly.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Correction: not mania... it's mafia!

I have no idea what u r saying dude. Hyderabad belongs to Andrapradesh where Telugu is spoken, not Tamil. I dono Tamil perfectly.
Abe mafia keh kar dara raha hai
Han Tamil aur Telugu Mein Pharak hi kya hai -- Chak De India :D

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
:) my attempts at humor suck usually, so don't worry. I was wishing that you have thousands of children and live a long life. Just remembered that quotation from a long time ago.

Best wishes again.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Kiran_tech_mania, Wish you a Happy Married and long life! Many Many congratulations on your marriage. Even I'm from Hyderabad. Where is your marriage in Hyderabad? Anyways have a great time!

ancientrites

In the zone
congrats bro.i will catch up the train.pls provide us your address and date of wedding.we are all going to be there.You will have to recognize us with our digit usernames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom