My Laptop Contest - By Digit..........got some doubts

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
The prize of this contest is a laptop and to be a participant, you got to already own a laptop.

I mean does awarding a laptop to a person who already owns it make sense? May be some other gift would be more motivating, also they haven't mentioned what will be the configuration of the brand new laptop :(

What of you guyz think?

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the idea is that participants don't really need to own a lappy :D

if u own a laptop u love it ...

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
The prize of this contest is a laptop and to be a participant, you got to already own a laptop.

I mean does awarding a laptop to a person who already owns it make sense? May be some other gift would be more motivating, also they haven't mentioned what will be the configuration of the brand new laptop :(

What of you guyz think?

I will assume that they will give a high configured laptop than the one contestant is owning/reviewed. That will be a good motivation...isn't it?

slugger

Banned
@all non-laptop owner
get some non-techie's laptop who live in ur neighbourhood and review it...or many participants use the same lappy to write different indie reviews

a laptop owner winning another laptop......seriously....not happenin!!!

they should have given the winner air tickets and accomodation to visit Disneyland instead...soo much more cooler

htnakirs

Journeyman
Any news about the contest?
I'm waiting for the electronic copy of the mag that every participant was promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom