Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibin Lakshman

Right off the assembly line
I had just got Toshiba laptop now , and its having inbuilt vista loaded , but the problem is that when i boot the system its showing an error box ; "restart to install windows , some problem had been there while installing vista , in between an error had occured"
So when i tried to install a new Win XP while cd inserted after some time all the modules had loaded a blue screen message shown , its a large one , but i will mention a few.
If u see this msg for the first time restart , else perform this operation , and gives a para to perform , like , check any virus had been found in hdd , and check whether hdd is correctly maintained or terminated , perform CHKDSK /f operation

Are this windows crazy how can i perform this operation without entering into the OS , so what i did was i just perform Ubuntu Livecd inserted and try to find whether any physical damage is been found , but luckily i couldnt find any, but saw 3 partions made by the manufacturer , 1.vista 2 winre 3. data ..

Can any body help me out from this problem ..!!!!!!!! Plzzzzz

I think your problem is answered here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113798, contact your manufacturer and install vista correctly and also ask for installing Windows XP, if they cost some bucks, there are many tutorials on the web you can install on your own, once you have all the needed drivers to install Windows XP on your laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom