My Graphics Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
I play games and after 10 to 15 minutes while playing game....my graphics goes worst.....Then I have to restart....WHy does it hapens.....

SYSTEM INFO:
WIN XP SP2 P4
3.06 GHz processor
1GB DDR1 RAM 400GHZ
DirectX 9

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
update the intel gma driver from website. Also update ur direct X with the April 2007 patch.
Allocate more memory for onboard GFX from bios and finally get a new AGP card.

OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
My windows error dialoge box and my windows resolution is attached in this post. Please do let me know how can I resolve this problem.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Did u updated ur drivers as said above ??

aravind_n20 said:
update the intel gma driver from website. Also update ur direct X with the April 2007 patch.
Allocate more memory for onboard GFX from bios and finally get a new AGP card.

what is ur Motherboard ?? and seems you are running Intel on board GMA... so yeah, update the drivers ...

OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Guys...I know nothing about computer, all I know is that my computer is of Intel Inside P4, 3.06 Ghz. 1GB DDR RAM and 80GB hard disk....rest please let me know how can I know more my system....And about the driver....please let me know from where I can get it or download it.

I think its gonna be like a spoon feeding but I don't have any other option rather then to be fed with spoon from you all.

Thanks

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Guys...I know nothing about computer, all I know is that my computer is of Intel Inside P4, 3.06 Ghz. 1GB DDR RAM and 80GB hard disk....

Without a a motherboard u cant run, download CPU-Z Small few KBs of a tool...

Un-zip the File to run the CPU-Z.exe !!! (While u run that Close or turn off ur Anti Virus Software) now Post the main board screen shot here !!!

Like my one...

*img329.imageshack.us/img329/4215/untitledje6.jpg

OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Thanks guys....Well...Now I have NVIDIA Graphics card and now its fine and best...I like my system now...lolz....thank you guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom