My graphic card not working

Raja Ram

Right off the assembly line
Guys i just purchased Radeon HD 6570 1GB DDR3 @ 4k n tried to install the card on my motherboard, Display is not coming in the monitor. When i connect the display port to on board display slot, i am geting the display properly. Not geting display only when i connect to my graphic card.

I thought there was a fault in card so replaced it n i got the same issue. tried nvidea GT 630 n radeon HD5670 cards too but still the same result. That is no display in monitor.

So i concluded that it could be a problem in the motherboard PCI slot.

Still i wana confirm whether Radeon HD 6570 1GB DDR3 works or supported by Asus p8 H67Mpro motherboard. :(

My config
i5 2320 3GHz
4GB DDR3 ram
Asus p8 H67Mpro motherboard

And if you think it is my motherboard issue (which i am 95% certain) can u let me know if it can be repaired as my warranty period got over. :cry:

Gollum

Collector
try this.
with graphic card connected to the system board.- plug in your monitor cable to the vga port of the system board - if you get display from the system board while the graphics card is conected then you need to go to the BIOS and enable the option to disable the onboard VGA when graphics card is connected.
You can also restore defaults in the BIOS as all the motherboards have a default option to disable on board VGA if discrete graphics card is connected to the PC

ASHISH65

Technomancer
1)Remove the gpu , plug monitor cable to mobo's onboard output

2)start pc - go to device manager - display - uninstall whichever drivers is

3)restart pc - put gpu back

or

1)go to bios settings - set primary display device to PEG OR PCI E or you have an Option "Primary Graphics Adapter" and you want to set it to PCIE->PCI->IGP.

or

1)Update your bios to latest

Gollum

Collector
1)Remove the gpu , plug monitor cable to mobo's onboard output

2)start pc - go to device manager - display - uninstall whichever drivers is

3)restart pc - put gpu back

seriously lol, its an issue of display from the graphics card, drivers load after the unit posts and boots.

or

1)go to bios settings - set primary display device to PEG OR PCI E or you have an Option "Primary Graphics Adapter" and you want to set it to PCIE->PCI->IGP.
you just repeated what I said.
PS: the same setting may not be in every mainboard, but you explained the logic much better
or

1)Update your bios to latest

I don't really think this would help but its worth a shot.[if all else fails]

nithesh123

Broken In
Thanks for the replies guys. The one who posted this is my friend itself. Currently he is out of town as there was some immediate issue which came up. So once he is back i will let you guys know about the update. Thanks a lot for the replies will try each n every one of them. :)

nithesh123

Broken In
Tried everything which u have mentioned in posts but nothing seemed to work but

Good news is i had forgotten that asus comes with 3 year warranty so was freaking out. But earlier today went to asus service center n they confirmed that there is a problem in PCI slot. So they told they would try to repair if possible otherwise would replace the motherboard. :)
Which i am hoping that i would get new motherboard.

Thanks for your help and support.

By the by i am not Nitesh i am Raja Ram. as my motherboard gone i cant use my system. :) :p so using my friends account. :)

OP
R

Raja Ram

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your response, as my friend nithesh told i tried all the ways what was mentioned but couldnt resolve cos there was a issue with motherboard, and luckly i have my warranty in hand to recover that issue. Thanks to all u guys for u response....................................................:-o

Top Bottom