My first experiment with Photoshop CS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
hello guys, uptill now i was using Photoshop just for retouching the photos and was just playing around with brightness and hue and all. I got a nice tutorial. I made a quite amount of changes in them and created the following photo... photoshop professsionals please rate it on a scale from 0 to 10 (0= shockingly bad , 10=stunningly good) ... i wanna know where i stand... Also give some suggestions and websites tht provide tutorials...
Thank u all.... :)

*www.supload.us/thumbs/default/universe_(Large).jpg

sam_1710

Youngling
are u sure u did this in photoshop??
cos i've done a similar thin in illustrator with help from an old chip mag!!!
i bet u used the images(the flower, the background... etc) from the chip's cd!!!
as for the rating.... ill give 9!! :) and for tutorials... : *www.video-tutes.com/

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
ya i used the flower only.... but then it was going much tougher as per the mag... so ran my own imaginations wild... with the elements of nature (earth, fire, water, wind ) but now WORLD WIDE WEB shud also be considered as an inevitable thing for human beings... so included WWW too... ;) and the OM in the middle signifying the deep unity between god and science.

cyborg47

Technomancer
jal_desai said:
hello guys, uptill now i was using Photoshop just for retouching the photos and was just playing around with brightness and hue and all. I got a nice tutorial. I made a quite amount of changes in them and created the following photo... photoshop professsionals please rate it on a scale from 0 to 10 (0= shockingly bad , 10=stunningly good) ... i wanna know where i stand... Also give some suggestions and websites tht provide tutorials...
Thank u all.... :)

*www.supload.us/thumbs/default/universe_(Large).jpg

Hmmm, nice work, i can give............8;)

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
nah.. not a copy tut... yaar kuch to izzat rakho... i spent 2.5 hrs puttin the things right... i m also postin the other pic... having the same "aura" as the background... but in a different theme... the theme signifies the POWER OF GOOGLE!.... here it is..my second creation with photoshop... rate it guys.. thnks once again :)

*www.supload.us/thumbs/default/need_i_say_more_(Large).jpg

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Looks fine... But, I don't see a meaning in it.all.. Google's power ? Take out the text, and ask people what they think would/should be its title.. ask for a description of the image...... You ask yourself.....

I'll give it 6/10

Btw .... check this .... One of My GIMP antics :D *www.deviantart.com/deviation/54370289/

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
kaustav_geek said:
Looks fine... But, I don't see a meaning in it.all.. Google's power ? Take out the text, and ask people what they think would/should be its title.. ask for a description of the image...... You ask yourself.....

I'll give it 6/10

Btw .... check this .... One of My GIMP antics :D *www.deviantart.com/deviation/54370289/

thnks... and i'll look up to u!

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
ax3 said:
@jal_desai ........ ok dude, if i hurt ur feelings ..........

i rate 2\10 .............

keep on exploring photoshop ......... u might endup something really creative ....

no no u didnt... anyways..thnks tht u bothered to look at my pics... :)

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Btw .... check this .... One of My GIMP antics *www.deviantart.com/deviation/54370289/

Brothers, atleast click on the above link at least once... Jal... atleast you do check it out... You'll get what I mean by
Take out the text, and ask people what they think would/should be its title.. ask for a description of the image...... You ask yourself.....

An image should speak for itself....

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
kaustav_geek said:
Brothers, atleast click on the above link at least once... Jal... atleast you do check it out... You'll get what I mean by

An image should speak for itself....

ya i saw ur pic... it was awesome... i liked it.. good work bro. r.. and i also believe tht an image shud speak for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom