My broken HD4670

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hey guys,

My MSI HD4670 went broken a long back and since i don't have enough time to play games, i simply forgot to RMA it. But now got some time to RMA it, i decided to give it a try as it's still in warranty. After i gave it to them, they said they will analyze the problem and call me later. So i call them after 2 days and asked the status. They told me that they sent the card to Bangalore for that.

What if there is any physical damages? Will they reject to offer me a replacement? Or do they charge me for that? I think there will be some physical damages with the card as i didn't handled the card properly. I pull those very hard and use it like a DVD. threw it somewhere else.

I am waiting for their call and the situation is close enuff for nail-biting. :|

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@tarey_g
You know, sometimes you cannot control your anger and at that time, i just forgot what i had in my hand, even its precious, sure it'll get thrown. Its human nature. And ofcourse, i love this card and i was bad when i thrown it just like that. Anyway past is past.

What will happen if they come to know of physical damage?

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I believe its called Negligence and no they don't replace or fix it if there is ample proof for them to deduct that it was your fault.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@FilledVoid

Negligence? Are you sure?

@Liverpool_fan

But i heard that if they found it as a physical damage they can try to fix it by collecting charge from card holder. In that case i will bear the charge to fix my card.:-D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@Liverpool_fan

But i heard that if they found it as a physical damage they can try to fix it by collecting charge from card holder. In that case i will bear the charge to fix my card.:-D
I am not sure. They generally don't cover with warranty if it is a physical damage. Anyway good luck with it.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yipee, i called them now and they told me, from their HQ they sent a replacement for my card. It will arrive any time today and they want me to call after 3'o clock. I'm waiting for the new card.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finally, I got my replacement guys. Only thing now i need to do is, go home by tomorrow and check it. If it works, just leave it in home PC, where the only usage is my sister's 2 year old daughter watching rhymes and songs....:D :D

azzu

AJJU
Finally, I got my replacement guys. Only thing now i need to do is, go home by tomorrow and check it. If it works, just leave it in home PC, where the only usage is my sister's 2 year old daughter watching rhymes and songs....:D :D

Or else gift it to Me :d
it"ll be put to a good use i assure u

azzu

AJJU
:D :D

I'd teach her how to play GTA4, so that my card will be used to its potential. Hope she will learn it much faster and use the card better than you..:nanananana:

teaching a 2year GTA is no GOOD :D
better u teach her Crysis or Dirt :D

btw y aint u usin the card ?

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

OK, Will teach her how to play Crysis or DiRT.:razz:

BTW I am very busy with my work now-a-days and i dont even get any time to spare for games. Thats why i decided to give the PC to my bro. He'll play games and got enuff time for it. :D

Top Bottom