Music phone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohit_z2k

Broken In
hey ppl i need to buy myself a new phone. My prime concern are the 'music' caplabilities of the device. Currently i m looking forward to the Nokia 5300. But em not really sure if it is worth the xtra 3.5 grands above the 5200. which differs merely in camera resolutions, as it is i won't be using it often to click pics. Temme of other better alternatives available. I am lookin fr anything below 12 grands...

Thnx in advnce!!

K

krazyfrog

The camera is not the only difference between 5300 and 5200. First of all, 5200 does not belong to Nokia's Xpress-Music family. It does not have a QVGA display (only 128x160). And it has on external music keys. All these features are present in 5300.
In your budget, the only two music phones that you can have are Nokia 5300 and SE W700i. From these i'll suggest you go for W700i. Both these come for around 11.5k.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
remember W700i cam is not that good even as there is no Auto Focus... i will suggest u to add another 1k or so and get a W810i ... it worth that money and u will have both music and cam at its best...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
ajayashish said:
remember W700i cam is not that good even as there is no Auto Focus... i will suggest u to add another 1k or so and get a W810i ... it worth that money and u will have both music and cam at its best...

i dun agree wid the first point. u need steady hands to click a pic wid any kinda cam. u can't click macro shots. but then u can't generalise that the cam's not good. i'm very much satisfied wid the cam quality. long distance pics are much better than my fren's k750i, comparing wid not one but two k750s and this makes me very happy! [:)]

but i agree wid ur second point. add another 2k and get w810i if u can. nothing beats it!

assasin

Banned
If sound is ur priority,den go 4 nokia 5300 or 5500.U'll get a 3.5mm stereo adaptor as standard equipment.Pair it with good quality headfones.Sound quality is excellent.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I'ld say u to go for the K750i more than the W700i. That model sucks.
But hey... want the best of both the worlds.... music & camera... W800i/W810i's the best deal there. They ROCK !!!

No Nokia sounds better than any SE Walkman phone. Similarly, no Nokia phone(of the same specs) comes close in camera quality with the SE camera phones. Nuthin in the phone world comes close in both these fields to the SE. Period.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
koolbluez said:
Similarly, no Nokia phone(of the same specs) comes close in camera quality with the SE camera phones.

i completely disagree wid this point! i find SE phone's cam much much better than their nokia counterparts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom