Music Dock in 10k (Pendrive + FM must)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Please suggest a nice music player(speakers?) with good sound quality and volume in less than 10k.
It should be able to play music from USB/Pen Drive and FM is needed too.
Will be used to listen old songs mostly.

If pen drive functionality is not available, suggest iPod + Dock which can play FM in 10k.

PS: I have no idea about speakers, music players or Audio-stuff in general.

raksrules

Youngling
For the iPod dock with FM functionality, i would suggest checking iHome brand. I have one which i had got from US for like 75$ and it works fine with iPhone and iPod. There are ones which work with iPad too.
The one i have had a FM radio inbuilt and had a wire to make the reception better. But if you live in a place with many buildings around then indoor the reception might be bad and you may have to use the wire but still the reception may or may not be good.

For the pen drive + FM thing, if you can gamble 500 Rs or so, there are those chinese ones available on ebay from orkia brand. I have absolutely no idea about their quality but have read that they are decent for the price. They can play music from USB and microSD cards and have inbuilt FM radio with that antenna which seriously helps the signals indoor.

Top Bottom