Musharraf imposes Emergency in Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Musharraf imposes Emergency in Pakistan

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan's beleaguered President Pervez Musharraf on Saturday night imposed a state of emergency in the wake of a rapid deterioration in the security situation and growing uncertainty over his position in the face of a legal challenge to his re-election in uniform.

An eight-member Supreme Court immediately set aside the Presidential order declaring Emergency amid reports that Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, who has been at loggerheads with Musharraf, has been asked to go.

All land and mobile telephone services were suspended and several private TV channels were taken off air.

After days of speculation about the General resorting to "supra-constitutional measures", the military ruler issued a "provisional constitutional order" imposing emergency rule in the country.

"The chief of army staff (Musharraf) has proclaimed a state of emergency and issued a provisional constitutional order," the state-run Pakistan TV said.

Security forces were deployed in the capital and other parts of the country.

All land and mobile telephone services were suspended and several private TV channels were taken off air.

After days of speculation about the General resorting to "supra-constitutional measures", the military ruler issued a "provisional constitutional order" imposing emergency rule in the country.

"The chief of army staff (Musharraf) has proclaimed a state of emergency and issued a provisional constitutional order," the state-run Pakistan TV said.

Security forces were deployed in the capital and other parts of the country.

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Musharraf_imposes_Emergency_in_Pakistan/articleshow/2515052.cms

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
there are some people in our forum who like to see the same here in india also.....lol
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55998

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
cyberboy_kerala said:
there are some people in our forum who like to see the same here in india also.....lol
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55998
There are some who can't tell revolutionaries from military dictators.

gaurav_indian said:
I wont take that thread seriously becoz of the thread started.
Learn to spell first.

Last edited:
OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Yamaraj said:
That's the kind of generalization you should keep away from.
Oh really?Then dont mess with me.I still remember the last arguement we had.And you challenged my manhood just becoz we had difference of opinions.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
gaurav_indian said:
Trust me you are there always.
Trust is a word I have grown to dislike over the years.
Let's not drift away too much from the original topic.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
karnivore said:
When someone chooses to sleep with eyes wide open, there is little anyone can do wake him up.
Still better than those pretending to be awake with their eyes shut.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@Gaurav & Yamaraj .. Please stop fighting, use PM for that :p.

Im still check what hapnd in pak .. he he was in a movie watching marathon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom