Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hailgautam

Youngling
i balanced the result 19-19.

i like sanju baba, he is a good actor....... but law has to take it's own course.

Last edited:

sanddy

Broken In
He is a criminal,he had and also may have links with various illegal organisations ,a person without any reason might never have loaded weapon,
many of the persons who were arrested for the same case related to him have admitted that he was related to them ,so there's no point to consider him "saf sutra",HE SHOULD BE HANGED TILL DEATH",for some money he has hekped in killing so many innocent people

M

mostwanted

for the nth time sanjay dutt is not a terrorist!!!!!!!!!!!he should not be punished

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
tuxfan said:
He may not be a terrorist, but how can he keep AK56, pistol and hand granades in his house? He should be punished!! Law should be equal for everyone!

You guys like him as an actor. Thats fine. But he has committed crime in his personal life and for that HE MUST BE PUNISHED!!

Yes.

deewana

Right off the assembly line
For those who don't know,
He is the man who helped kill hundreds of innocent people, made several thousand disable, suffered millions of people economically, tried to destroy the economic backbone of our country.

If he would have not helped the underworld keep arms at his place or have reported to police, the life of hundreds, children of many, husbands of many could have been saved.

Its a pity and boldness of most of the Indian hearts who can forgive this killer and criminal in lure of some camera acts. It happens only in India!

jasbir_jonny

Right off the assembly line
to tum log yeh sochrela hai ki munna ka khatia khadi kiya jaye ya na to apun bolta hai k sala dusra tpori kahan se layenge

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
tuxfan said:
He may not be a terrorist, but how can he keep AK56, pistol and hand granades in his house? He should be punished!! Law should be equal for everyone!

You guys like him as an actor. Thats fine. But he has committed crime in his personal life and for that HE MUST BE PUNISHED!!

I agree Law is equal for everybody..but he has already spend 18 months in jail for keeping AK56 in home! Wasn't that enough that he is again in legal tangles now?

I think he has got his share of punishment and should not be punished anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom