• no no i like him

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JhonCena

Journeyman
Sanjay Dutt Should be punished or not???
he is one of my fav:mad: . he should not be punished :)
wat do u think???:confused:

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Any one who has commited a crime has to be punished.........be it a actor or be it any other high profile people........In case of Sanjay I think that he must not be punished until there is any solid evidence against him..............................
He is a cool guy.... I would like to see him back in superhit films.....

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Difficult to judge someone on the basis of newspaper articles & TV news and most of all our questionable judiciary...besides I am not competent to judge another man...let him be free I think he suffered enough plus the judge declared that he is not a terrorist.

tuxfan

Technomancer
He may not be a terrorist, but how can he keep AK56, pistol and hand granades in his house? He should be punished!! Law should be equal for everyone!

You guys like him as an actor. Thats fine. But he has committed crime in his personal life and for that HE MUST BE PUNISHED!!

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Tuxfan said:
He may not be a terrorist, but how can he keep AK56, pistol and hand granades in his house? He should be punished!! Law should be equal for everyone!

You guys like him as an actor. Thats fine. But he has committed crime in his personal life and for that HE MUST BE PUNISHED!!

I totally agree with @Tuxfan. If we like an actor doesn't mean that he/she can go scot-free after commiting a crime!!!

Third Eye

gooby pls
Completely agree with tuxfan but government spare actors,talk about Salman khan,what happened ? He was not punished.

tuxfan said:

tux ....i am with u ... being a good actor does not mean that he should be let off !!

if being popular or someone's fav is the criteria for being let off then
SHIBU SOREN should also be let off ...he is also liked by many people in his constituency..thatz y he has also been voted in by the people..but that doesn't make him / grant him any special status..
now if he were to be let off then there would be a hue and cry about the system being courrupt and blah blah blah...

come off it guys...

PS: details about his conviciton here

praka123

left this forum longback
Sanjay Dutt is an actor is not a reason for evicting from punishment.he needs to be punished if he was guilty(which i think is correct,it's near impossible for a common man to have an AK-56,which can fire @ 600~ bullets per minute afaik).but if he ever was brought in "Janta Ki Adalat" he will surely escape from punishment as most of the ppl are his fans :D

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
He must be punished.HE ws definitly engaged in terrorist activities,otherwise person like him cannot be behind the bars.Law sud be equal for all.He may be very famous character,but he did smthing against the nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom