multisession DVD ( is it possible? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

swap_too_fast

Broken In
hello friends, i have sony dvd writer and i burn some dvds of 4Gb capacitys, when i trying to burn them , a dialog box appeared, it says "do u want to create multisession disk anyway?".And options are 'create anyway', 'dont create', and 'cancel'.

i choose create anyway , burning done successfully, but when i trying to add files later in dvd, it burns files but files can not appear when i explore it in explorer, only files that are burned first time are appeared. And when i trying to add more files in the disk NERO shows all files including first time & second time burned files.
please tell me whats the problem? & Whats the solution? , Is that possible to create multisession dvds ? and how?

thanks in advance :) bye , have a nice day.

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
I have windows XP SP2 and I have a multisession DVD with 18 sessions and still remaining some more space. All the files are accessible easily. (Only wired thing is that the size of DVD is shown as the size of last session, but the properties of all folders will show the real size)

nil_3

In the zone
Sreekanth V said:
I have windows XP SP2 and I have a multisession DVD with 18 sessions and still remaining some more space. All the files are accessible easily. (Only wired thing is that the size of DVD is shown as the size of last session, but the properties of all folders will show the real size)

What is your DVD writing software?

OP
swap_too_fast

swap_too_fast

Broken In
i have win 98 , is it unable to burn multisession dvds, and if i install win xp, what i do of burned dvds& i have only 128 mb ram.

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
nil_3 said:
Sreekanth V said:

What is your DVD writing software?

Nero 7 Ultra and Ulead DVD Movie Factory 4

Kniwor

Learner
almost all my DVD's are multisession and work fine on XP.... so it's 98

and why are u telling us ur ram.. what has this to do with it..

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Dont know..Maybe I m being silly..But try this
But easiest soltion is...(If u have installed nero in 98)
Enter ur dvd disk
Go to my computer - Right click on Dvd drive...
Go to properties...
There u will see a Volumes Tab...Click on it...
Select desired session...
U will see files for that session...
This only works if u have installed nero...
Or if u just want to access all files just download
IsoBuster (But I m not sure that this software works on dvd or not)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom