Multimedia phone within 3-4.5k

1. Budget? | 3k to 4.5k
2. Display type and size? | >2"
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? | Bar only
4. Preferred choice of brand? | Not brand specific
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). | Anything will do
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. | Not much options in this budget rite.. So It is ok
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). | Open to any. Android if it is really worth
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. | 3G will be added advantage
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? | HTML support with javascript
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? | Multimedia (Listening to music)
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? | SE Cedar
12. Any other info that you want to share

Any better phone than Cedar ?

Min 8GB SD mem card support should be there.
This is for my brother. He loves music. So it is the primary concern.

How much reliable is adexmart ?

Price difference is major when compared to other sites. Ny experiences ?

How gud are these phones ?
Samsung C3200
Samsung Hero E2232
Samsung C3011
Samsung Chat C322

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Online Shopping Guide and Feedback thread

according to them adexmart is reliable. if you can get COD with adexmart, then just go ahead with it.

C3200 is no longer available guess. Read in GSMArena that it reboots frequently. i have used this mobile though interface is a bit slow but mobile is extremely light. moreover no update is released for it till date.

at a budget of >4k, i won't recommend any of these mobile cause of the low resolution screen and VGA cameras. another option is this: Samsung Metro C3752 but its better to go for Cedar instead of the Samsungs as they lack 3G.

Top Bottom