Multiboot any OS from single USB drive

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
While I was researching on Linux for my laptop found this extremely useful tool that will help TDF members.

If you install various OS (Windows, Linux etc.) on your machine and would love to have a AIO USB for all OS(s). Then use Ventoy

*www.ventoy.net/en/index.html

Ventoy is an open source tool to create bootable USB drive for ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files.
With ventoy, you don't need to format the disk over and over, you just need to copy the ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files to the USB drive and boot them directly.
You can copy many files at a time and ventoy will give you a boot menu to select them.

How crazy it would be to have all your OS iso files in one single thumbdrive and install any :) And when you get a any new OS or OS updates just copy/paste in the thumbdrive.

*www.ventoy.net/static/img/screen/screen_uefi.png

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
While I was researching on Linux for my laptop found this extremely useful tool that will help TDF members.

If you install various OS (Windows, Linux etc.) on your machine and would love to have a AIO USB for all OS(s). Then use Ventoy

*www.ventoy.net/en/index.html

Ventoy is an open source tool to create bootable USB drive for ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files.
With ventoy, you don't need to format the disk over and over, you just need to copy the ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files to the USB drive and boot them directly.
You can copy many files at a time and ventoy will give you a boot menu to select them.

How crazy it would be to have all your OS iso files in one single thumbdrive and install any :) And when you get a any new OS or OS updates just copy/paste in the thumbdrive.

*www.ventoy.net/static/img/screen/screen_uefi.png

Yup, had the same reaction as yours when discovering ventoy; it really is ethereal. I use it all the time now, especially since I love live-booting.

Top Bottom