[For Sale] MTS LIVEWIRE (ZTE N600+) + Skullcandy JIB Earphones + 2GB MicroSD Card

maknom66

Broken In
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:MTS livewire ,Skullcandy Jib Earbuds

Expected Price: Rs 3,500/-(strictly non-negotiable)
Time of Purchase: 3 months back
Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: don't know but the phone have some warranty card in the box and I can give 4 days checking warranty
Reason for Sale: need some cash
Purchase Invoice Available: NO
Product Condition: 10/10 using scratch guard from first use and not even a single usage scratch in the body
Accessories Included: Original box, manual, USB charger, mini USB to USB cable, cover for mobile
Product Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Preferred Courier: DTDC or BLUE DART
Shipping Charges: RS 100 extra
Payment Options: Bank transfer

Attachments

• P1000559.jpg
    P1000559.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Seller should have invoice other wise,how can 1 blv dis is legitimate sale ?

PS: Don't mind as items lyk cell phone which hav unique identification codes such query is genuine !

OP
M

maknom66

Broken In
actually, I bought it from ebay, and didn't got any invoice.

does it have ruim and is it unlocked!
bro, i don't know what is ruim and it is not unlocked, but can be unlocked here's the process to unlock it MTS LIVEWIRE UNLOCK

Seller should have invoice other wise,how can 1 blv dis is legitimate sale ?

PS: Don't mind as items lyk cell phone which hav unique identification codes such query is genuine !

Capture.JPG here's the proof that i bought it legally bro

Pratul_09

Journeyman

bro, i don't know what is ruim and it is not unlocked, but can be unlocked here's the process to unlock it MTS LIVEWIRE UNLOCK

what was mentioned in the ebay listing description, normally items sold on ebay are unlocked. but just make sure wanted to confirm this.

OP
M

maknom66

Broken In

what was mentioned in the ebay listing description, normally items sold on ebay are unlocked. but just make sure wanted to confirm this.

bro, in the description it was written that it was unlocked

OP
M

maknom66

Broken In
Can you post individual price of each item. so it would be easier to make decision.

bro, i want to sell it only as a combo, are you interested in it ?

c'mon guyz, nobody wants an android phone along with skull candy earphone for just 3.5k ?????????

Top Bottom