MSI, Alienware or Inspiron 17R SE?

nitheeshr

Broken In
FORCE 1756-006 / MSI 1756 (MSI GE70 Barebones) - XOTIC PC
does these customised laptops have long life and should i go for it?

or buy Alienware M14x or Inspiron 17R Special Edition?
Inspiron 17 R SE
3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM processor (6M Cache, up to 3.3 GHz)
Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, English
17.3" Full High Definition (1080p) LED Display with Anti-Glare
8GB3 Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz
1TB 5400RPM SATA HDD + 32GB mSATA SSD w/ Intel Smart Response
8X Tray Load CD/DVD Burner (Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M GDDR5 2GB
7.23 lbs

Alienware M14x
3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3210M (3MB Cache, up to 3.1GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64bit
14.0" High Def (720p/1366x768) with WLED backlight
8GB2 DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz
750GB 7,200 RPM SATA 3Gb/s
Slot Load Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+/-RW)
1 GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 650M with Optimus™
6.45 lbs

rider

as Kratos
FORCE 1756-006 / MSI 1756 (MSI GE70 Barebones) - XOTIC PC is much better in terms of specs. GTX 660M is starting range hardcore gaming GPU.
But I don't have any idea of this gaming laptop in terms of durability and service. First tell me from where you would like to purchase India or abroad?

dayslleepper

Broken In
hey nitheesh, me too from Kerala. Are u sure that Xotic- PC site can deliver the laptops to India ( Kerala ) safely without any cheating ?

And If any thing happens to lap do we have to send the lap again or whether they are having any service centre over india ??

OP
N

nitheeshr

Broken In
hey nitheesh, me too from Kerala. Are u sure that Xotic- PC site can deliver the laptops to India ( Kerala ) safely without any cheating ?

And If any thing happens to lap do we have to send the lap again or whether they are having any service centre over india ??

one of my friend is coming from US. he will bring. im too worried about service centres..

OP
N

nitheeshr

Broken In

one of my friend will bring. worried about service centres too.

rider

as Kratos
Buy Amazon.com: ASUS G75VW-AS71 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black): Computers & Accessories You will international warranty that will work in India too.

OP
N

nitheeshr

Broken In
above my budget. it should be $1100 at the maximum.
so msi was a bad choice? any service centres in india?
also is 1gb geforce gt 650m gddr5 enough for gaming?

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
above my budget. it should be $1100 at the maximum.
so msi was a bad choice? any service centres in india?

ASS of msi laptop is question mark. Some says it is out of indian market, sms internationals are no longer selling on their website.
For your budget take a look on this Amazon.com: ASUS G75VW-TS71 17.3" Core i7 GTX660M Laptop: Electronics
Asus G series laptop hardware is one of the best quality in the laptops. It is certified by Asus Republic of Gamers. No GPU is good enough for gaming
also is 1gb geforce gt 650m gddr5 enough for gaming?
The fact every GPU is good enough for gaming but the point is what games would you like to play. Every year some new models come out makes the previous one in cover. GT 650M is medicore GPU you can say best performance in entertainment laptops. nvidia GTX series is for hardcore gamers who would like to play latest high end games in full HD.

SlayerAndy

Broken In
I did get DELL 17R SE from USA just couple months back. If you need any help, regarding registration and all, then PM me.

Top Bottom