MSI 880GMA-E45 : Availability in Delhi?

nbaztec

Master KOD3R
I recently went shopping for my new rig @ Nehru Place & I managed to get all the components except the main thing: The motherboard MSI 880GMA-E45. The people a Cost to Cost & Computer Empire tried to sell me a *yuck* 880GM-E41. I refused to accept. Both said that currently there are no USB 3.0 mobo's available, especially not of MSI or of Gigabyte.
Can anyone tell me if it's available anywhere in Delhi. Price is around 5.7k. Else I'd have to buy it online after searching for a website that'll ship it to India. ~Sigh~:cry:

Last edited:
OP
nbaztec

nbaztec

Master KOD3R
Are you sure they have it?
(Coz I'm so damn excited, if it weren't night here & the curfew[CWG], I'd rush to buy it)
If it is available, I'll go tomorrow only. May God give you a long life. You just made my day. :mrgreen:

P.S. They ain't picking the phone, so couldn't confirm myself.

Last edited:
OP
nbaztec

nbaztec

Master KOD3R
-----> MSI 880GMA-E45 <-----
Sadly, they don't have it. Damn the Commonwealth Games!! The govt. has banned all imports into Delhi till the games get over. Their cargo has been detained on the border. Now I'd have to wait for the mobo while staring at the rest of my parts for about 2 weeks.:sad:
If only they had ordered it sooner.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
i can understand your feelings. when i had to order my pc, i had to go through that bad time of waiting 1 week for the cabinet to arrive!!!

OP
nbaztec

nbaztec

Master KOD3R
i can understand your feelings. when i had to order my pc, i had to go through that bad time of waiting 1 week for the cabinet to arrive!!!
:cry: Thanks for the condolences. Well guess I'll take the path of perseverance. Oh FTW! I feel the world has ended. Been planning for 3 months only to get ditched by the mobo!

for the cabinet to arrive!!!
On a brighter note - you could've assembled it anyway for an awesomely cooled (technically a) rig. :razz:

P.S. My Ph-II X6 is homeless for now. Such a shame.

OP
nbaztec

nbaztec

Master KOD3R
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 9.4k
Corsair 2x2 DDR3 1333MHz @ 4.4k
CM Elite 310 @1.5k
Corsair CX400W @ 2.8k [Wish I had checked SMC, I'd have saved 100 bucks]
MSI 880GMA-E45 [The heart-breaker]

I already have:
1x 80GB SATA
1x 160GB SATA
1x 250GB SATA
1x External 500GB SATA
(1 in each flavor, collected over the past 2 years)
So didn't feel the need for more memory. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom