MS Wireless Mouse - Battery drain issues

salvachn

Broken In
Hi,

I bought a Microsoft wireless mouse (3500) sometime back. The battery doesn't seem to last more than two days. I've tried eveready and duracell batteries with the same result. Is there any way to repair it? Or should I get a replacement? Please throw light on Microsoft service centres in Kolkata and the time they take for replacement.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Throw it in the dust bin. Those are useless mice. I had one, and it conked off after a month. Total crap.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I have micro soft m1000 mouse since 2 months,I haven't faced any battery issues.
after every use, switch it off.

But IF you're going to buy a new one, then go for logitech.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
My logitech wireless mouse comes with mk250 bundled pack last about 6-8months with duracell battery.I think you should go with any good logitech wireless mouse.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
@op u should look for these
Buy Logitech M 215 at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Flipkart.com: Logitech M215: Mouse

Flipkart.com: Logitech M235: Mouse

OP
S

salvachn

Broken In
I have micro soft m1000 mouse since 2 months,I haven't faced any battery issues.
after every use, switch it off.

But IF you're going to buy a new one, then go for logitech.

I use it six hours a day, then switch it off. Into my third battery, I even removed the battery when not in use (yes, insane I know). I still do not know why it drains off so soon. Otherwise it works fine.

amitabhsaha

Broken In
I once used MS wireless keyboard & mouse combo (wireless desktop 700) and faced the same issues. My mouse battery died every 2nd day. Stopped using the same and went for logitech combo and am very happy with logitech performance.

amitabhsaha

Broken In
And how much clutter does on thin wire create.

with wired mouse you're limited to the length of your USB cable. You can't go beyond the bounds of that cable, and if it's too short you may have to end up moving your entire computer just to use your mouse.

the mouse cable can get in the way of your activities , which causes you to tug, pull, and reposition the USB cable . (spilled lots of coffee in doing so.)

anyway its a matter of personal prefferance.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
buddy a good mouse comes with a appropriate length cable e.g my abyssys comes with Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord & btw normally how much distance away from the monitor/cpu do we normally compute

Top Bottom