Mousepad for Razer DeathAdder?

Krow

Crowman
I have the Goliathus control and it is pretty good. If you mention the kind of games you play, it will be better.

OP
S

StrYker_BLACK_E

Broken In
Thank you guys for the response.

I have the Goliathus control and it is pretty good. If you mention the kind of games you play, it will be better.
These are the games i play:
CS,metro 2033,CODseries,LFD,Crysis/C'warhead & BFBC2.
Will it be better if i go for the speed edition for FPS games?

Vespula is great for everything.. but its pricey. i use Goliathus control Edition.. its pretty awesome.

Goliathus control Edition, Go for it..
Guys,what about the speed edition?

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
Have used the speed edition, its pretty smooth and good for FPS games, don't know about control edition.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Control(rough surface/more friction) is for high sens gamers, speed (smoother surface/less friction) for low sens gamers.
IIRC

koolent

Youngling
BRO, it depends upon your gaming style..

If you prefer quickness and have precision over your mouse, the Speed edition is the best one..

If you prefer precision and can manage speed then go for the control edition..

Control(rough surface/more friction) is for high sens gamers, speed (smoother surface/less friction) for low sens gamers.
IIRC

He is right..

BTW ISHU GUPTA, LOOK AT OUR JOIN DATES

Mods sorry for being off topic..

OP
S

StrYker_BLACK_E

Broken In
IIRC

BRO, it depends upon your gaming style..

If you prefer quickness and have precision over your mouse, the Speed edition is the best one..

If you prefer precision and can manage speed then go for the control edition

Thanks a lot for the info.
I have placed an order for the speed edition along with the mouse from TheITWares.

Top Bottom