Mouse for editing and 3d modelling under 1k

Suvrojit

Broken In
Hello Guys!

I work in photoshop, inkscape, blender for game development and I'm looking for a mouse with good sensitivity and high precision for bigger hands. My preferences are laser wireless/wired. Do you think any gaming mouse would work well?
Can you guys give me some feedback as to what mouse is available for my requirement under Rs.1000 .
Also I'm from Kolkata and I can do both online or retail.

Some of my picks:-

Lenovo M6811
Gigabyte M6880 Laser
Logitech G90 Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse

Thank You!

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Logitech G90 Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse -730.

Link:Logitech G90 Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse: Buy Online @ Rs.${productDealModel.offerGroup.sellingPrice}/- | Snapdeal.com

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
How about this?
Dragon War Astra Blue Sensor with Mouse Mat Wired Laser Mouse Gaming Mouse - Dragon War : Flipkart.com

I had boormarked it since long and planning to buy one for myself.

OP
S

Suvrojit

Broken In
Dragon War mouses have many negative reviews in flipkart and I don't know about after sales service because you need to visit service centre if it craps out as it did with my iball laser mouse. So finally I went with Logitech G90 mouse from snapdeal and after applying SD cash my bill was Rs.630 /- My local retailer and flipkart is selling for Rs.8oo .

If requested I can do a unboxing and a review too! :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That's great. Would appreciate a review too, since I have to buy a good mouse too. I might go with the Logitech G90.

Top Bottom