mouse and mouse pad under 2 k

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
i was planning to buy a gamming mouse around 2k via ebay.in.
and razor deathadder was my choice,high dpi,Extra buttons and al
but it turns out,gamming mouse pads are essential for gamming mouse,
now i have to find a mouse and a pad around 2k,

my current selection is mx518(Logitch) and goliathus(razor) which comes under 2k,but the problem is mx518 doesnt look cool as razor deathadder,​

my question is whether to go with mx518 or wait till i have budget for razor deathadder,
also a 1 tb internal HDD,im plannin seagate around 2.9k
and is buying via ebay a good option,i dont have shops near my town which sells Gamming gears

any suggessions would be appritiatd...

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
imo save up for deathadder + good mouse pad.

imo get from -
smcinternational.in
theitwares.com
primeabgb.com

Last edited:

rajan1311

Padawan
buy the mouse pad first....i got a deathadder and a mantis speed...the Mousepad makes a lot more difference that the mouse itself imo..... it dont get you more frags but its far more comfortable than using white sheets.. :p

arko1983

In the zone
buy the mouse pad first....i got a deathadder and a mantis speed...the Mousepad makes a lot more difference that the mouse itself imo..... it dont get you more frags but its far more comfortable than using white sheets.. :p

exactly correct
i use mx518 + razer exactmat xcontrol(bought it for rs 1500 around 1&1/2 yrs ago)gr8 mousepad with full wrist rest.good mousepad is req for gaming.As for mx518 i can say its a gr8 mouse for any budget gamer.

OP
sanoob.tv

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
i bought logithech mx518 via ebay,
will recieve it b4 29th of this month.now i need a mouse pad,
which one shud i go for,Razer goliathus or sphex?
i mainly play fps games.mainly conter strike.
i hear rhere are various parameters for a gamming mouse,which type wud u reccomnd for fps and strategy game types

Last edited:
OP
sanoob.tv

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
any one using sphex???
any other brand may be.
i have seen control and fragged in many products but dont know what they realy mean

sygeek

Technomancer
Mouse: Logitech MX518 and
Price: Rs. 1200

Mouse pad: SteelSeries QCK mass
Price: Rs. 759

Edit:
^^ :O too late..

Top Bottom