Motorola Zn5 official Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakashr85

Journeyman
Friends lets dedicate this thread to our motorola zine zn5 ask your queries and problems about zn5 i will try my level best to solve your questions.

proud to be a owner of motorola zn5.

Some of unique features of zn5:

Till now it is the best and no.1 5mp camera phone in the universe.

Zn5 is the cheapest 5mp with wi-fi equiped phone.

Slimmest 5 megapixel autofocus camera phone with excellent build quality.

EDGE Class 12 which makes faster internet connection upto 299kbps. etc..

Customizing:

currently there are around 20 firmwares which has lot of features such as inbuilt support for zip,rar,7zip file archive extraction and customized mplayer which plays all videos except high definition , and rockbox is an excellent awesome music player can beat all the music phones from sony, nokia yes you believe it or not use creative ep630 with rockbox will be a blasting sound effect with the customized stock firmware.

Even it has task manager (modded firmwares) through which you can perform multitasking like run 2 or more java application at the same time while listening to radio and also chat with your friends.

But I will warn you battery backup is poor only one day even less if you overclock the cpu to 532 mhz in customized firmware.

Still there are lot of developments are going in progress so you can buy it

some of moto modding sites

www.modmymoto.com
www.mmus.us
www.motohell.com
www.motoezx.at.ua(moto game site)
www.motofan.ru(russian site)

etc....

None of the phones other than motorola can be modded to this extreme so be proud to be the owner of motorola zn5.

daishi44

Broken In
what about it's build quality and UI?? . I've a;ways seen that MOTO is like Win95 compared to symbian's XP or Android .
No offence meant , but i am just curious about how neat and good-looking the phone is ???

OP
P

prakashr85

Journeyman
what about it's build quality and UI?? . I've a;ways seen that MOTO is like Win95 compared to symbian's XP or Android .
No offense meant , but i am just curious about how neat and good-looking the phone is ???

The user interface will be pretty hard for uneducated people and The build quality is awesome you can customize the user interfaces of your own that's why the sites above are doing added to that here are two great Chinese sites

*www.magxcn.com
*www.moto.it168.com

Its the best and no.1 5 megapixel camera mobile till now from its launch man some developers are even trying to port android to this mobile phone yes because it has 532mhz processor and 128/64 MB ram(t-mobile version/international version).

But there are only two drawbacks are

1. Battery Backup (only one day for hard user)
2. Slower response for menus and options

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
i own one.. just modded to magix reloded.. it looks gud.. but battery gone bad n phone is more slower now..

although i got the QVGA REC. BUT 0ER BUG(NO LONG NIGHT SHOTS) still exists..

well what other Monstor pack do u recomend???

OP
P

prakashr85

Journeyman
i own one.. just modded to magix reloded.. it looks gud.. but battery gone bad n phone is more slower now..

although i got the QVGA REC. BUT 0ER BUG(NO LONG NIGHT SHOTS) still exists..

well what other Monstor pack do u recomend???

Go for Symbiosis 4 or Symbiosis 5 (to be yet released soon) but modded firmware are all slower than the original stock firmware. Modded firmware are also consume more power because of the cpu overclocked to 532 mhz and also lot of background services are running like swap, intelligent cpu overclocking etc..

try these settings to save some power set backlit to 0 when you are in indoor and network settings select the speed as slow. and use the keypad lights off mgx tool to save more power.

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
is thr any way to use symbiosis with background services are running like swap, intelligent cpu overclocking etc.. turned off?? n normal the overclocked processor??

BlueFieldz

Right off the assembly line
We must beat PSV to finish the group 3rd place. and I reckon we can get draw in Istanbul, coz Fener have a tough fixture in turkish leauge, they will rest some players after gauranted to go trough next round..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom