Motorola motofone f3..indiaplaza.in cheated???

Status
Not open for further replies.

acewin

Point Blanc
use blue dart, inform them whats inside, worth of motofone F3 isnt so big that this becomes a issue. Tell them its going to customer care, for repair, its not a personal delivery, so there is no VAT or taxes is needed to be paid.
It may cost 280 for upto 500 grams of courier.

Blue Dart is the best if you are sending commodities.
I have sent money also, without informing, though, with a rebook shoe worth 3K, to my hometown for my sissy.
I will say most reliable courier service for commodities.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
unlocking i not a bad idea if u know wat ur doing.
u can get it unlocked from a mobile repairing guy who has a good rep of unlocking fones b4.
it all depends on wat kinda lock it has a soft lock or hard lock.dont try itf its hard lock.unlocking will void warranty.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey they have sent me second hand used mobile....when i opened courier packing the some tapes were already opened .and from the look of mobile any body can say that it was a used mobile...

Anyways i have sent it back to indiaplaza via courier
and i received mail toady from indiaplaza that they will refund my courier charges..:)

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
and i received mail toady from indiaplaza that they will refund my courier charges..:)

That's a good gesture on their part :) . Indiaplaza is pretty good actually. That and Futurebazaar are the only two reliable Indian e-commerce sites. Rest are utter crap :evil:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
That's a good gesture on their part :) . Indiaplaza is pretty good actually. That and Futurebazaar are the only two reliable Indian e-commerce sites. Rest are utter crap :evil:
thats a pretty generalised statement without much proof to support the putforth fact ;)

_

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
hey they have sent me second hand used mobile....when i opened courier packing the some tapes were already opened .and from the look of mobile any body can say that it was a used mobile...

Anyways i have sent it back to indiaplaza via courier
cool, which means they admit their mistake, Indiaplaza.in best among all others indian e-commerce sites

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey all..today i got a mail again that they have started to process my replacement..so it means i will get my new f3 in few day..indiaplaza is really good..

int86

You'r Born Free
Dont settle for less than cash.
One need to pay in cash as courier charges.
Defaulters never make rules.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey guys i have not received the replacement till date...I called them today and they r saying that i will receive it in 3 more days..I dont know what are they doing ..I placed actual order on 22-23 march..and its almost one month for me waiting for a working f3 :(

amanjagga

Broken In
I also recieved the phone in working condition about 1 week ago but without back cover with scratches on all phone and without bill. They said that they will collect phone with 5-6 days by means of any courier but nothing has happened yet.
hey guys i have not received the replacement till date...I called them today and they r saying that i will receive it in 3 more days..I dont know what are they doing ..I placed actual order on 22-23 march..and its almost one month for me waiting for a working f3 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom