Motorola L6 help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
Guys i recently bought a moto L6... the pro is that when it plays video most o the space is taken by the controls .... is there any sft to make it full screen... also guys do you know the site or have its sft upgradation..?? THX

lovemeall26

Broken In
Hi buddy,
I also bought a moto L7 and am facing the same problem, half of the screen is wasted, also it is not displaying jpeg pics having having a resolution of above 640 X 480. Does ur L6 display such jpeg's ? I have asked for my vendor to get me the softwares to remove both these probs, once I get them I will try to send it to you ok bro, until then, bye and all zee best
lovemeall26

prasad_den

Padawan
Video playback layout for the Moto E398 is the following:
Size ------------------------- Layout
Sub-QCIF 1 (small) ----------- 88x72
Sub QCIF 2 (medium) --------- 128x96
Full QCIF --------------------- 176x144

It has to be something similar for L6 and L7.. And I don't think its possible to have full screen display for video playback, even using other 3rd party softwares...

Last edited:

lovemeall26

Broken In
thanks a lot prasad_den, hope u keep us posted on such stuff, also would be highly obliged if you could explain the .jpg problem too. meanwhile , i found lots of softwares and games at www. getjar.com try it amol48. bye

phatratt

In the zone
I have a moto L6,i don't know if there is any java apps to make it play it full screen.

@lovemeall26,u can't go beyond 640X480,remember it has a VGA cam not a megapixel monster.the phone can capture a max of 640X480 res pics.

@prasad den,plz let us know if u know any apps and give us links for download.Thanx.

lovemeall26

Broken In
Hi phatratt, i do understand that it has a vga camera and that it takes pics upto 640 x 480 only. what i meant was when i upload my pics from my computer having higher resolution, thats when it does not open. i just wanted a software that can open .jpg files larger than that resolution, thanks

phatratt

In the zone
lovemeall26 said:
Hi phatratt, i do understand that it has a vga camera and that it takes pics upto 640 x 480 only. what i meant was when i upload my pics from my computer having higher resolution, thats when it does not open. i just wanted a software that can open .jpg files larger than that resolution, thanks

the problem is when u take photos at lower resolution and increase its resolution casues the photo to pixelize i.e the more u zoom into the photo the more it gets blurred or distorted.for resizing the potos u can use picasa or irfan view.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
well my bro has E398 an dhe has installed one sft for full screen... so its possible for E398.. sooner or later it should be fo L6 also then... if you guys know any pls help THX..

lovemeall26

Broken In
Hi phatratt, thanks for all your suggestions. I do understand about pixelization while zooming. You have not understood my problem. I mean when I put .jpg pictures on my mmc from my computer, most of these pics have resolutions higher than 640 x 480, thats when the problems comes in. The L7 does not open them. So do you mean i can reduce the resolutions of my pictures down to 640 x 480 by using picasa or irfan view, well if that is possible, then i will download these softwares, plz let me know. thanks once again.
lovemeall26

prasad_den

Padawan
amol48 said:
well my bro has E398 an dhe has installed one sft for full screen... so its possible for E398.. sooner or later it should be fo L6 also then... if you guys know any pls help THX..
Can you post the name of the software...??

plusthought

Right off the assembly line
I 've got a Motorola L6 cellphone, can you please give the settings in detail for using Airtel GPRS, i tried with the customer Care, but they themself are unaware of settings for Motorola L6.

I also want to use the cellphone to connect to the Internet through Bluetooth via PC, are specific settings on PC are required in this regard?

I don't know much about these things, I'll be grateful if you help.

Regards,
Plusthought aka Mahesh
plusthought@gmail.com

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
whoa...................thats why i love symbian phones.. coz in case of softwares u name it u got it...........

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
I 've got a Motorola L6 cellphone, can you please give the settings in detail for using Airtel GPRS, i tried with the customer Care, but they themself are unaware of settings for Motorola L6.

All the settings are same for all mobile phones ....

I also want to use the cellphone to connect to the Internet through Bluetooth via PC, are specific settings on PC are required in this regard?

Just make sure ur pc support usb2.0 .. and get a cheap bluesoliel adapter .. that'd do ..

lovemeall26

Broken In
oh thanks a lot phatratt - that is what i wanted to know, i will download it and hope it works like the way you said it. thanks a million for all ur suggestions.
lovemeall26

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
dude u can press the screw button and select to play in fullscreen so u can enjoy(i tested it on moto c975)

MyL6

Right off the assembly line
I've got anew Motorola L6.
The problem is that it doen't allow me to download/install any Java App. either from GPRS (thru mini Browser) or from Bluetooth.
It only allow me to upload JPEG,3GP,mp3,amr,midi files thru My Bluetooh device software.
Please Help
Also can you sugess any Application Loader software so that I can use my Data cable for uploading software to L6.

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom