Motorola Atrix 2 or Micromax Canvas 2 or A90s ??

Woodensniper

Broken In
Need a budget device with good battery backup
and good camera and gpu tht can play all the games at decent framerates
Plz Help! I want to buy on my b'day this month :hyper:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Atrix2 is lot better than A110/A90S but cost at least 5k more. Better state your budget so that we can recommend the right mobile.

elafanto

Journeyman
There is no match for micromax and moto build quality, bought Atrix2 four days ago and happy with it.

OP
W

Woodensniper

Broken In
budget - 18-19 RS
i really like atrix 2 coz of its battery life its awesome but i heard motorola is shutting down its operations in India :confused:

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
Yes,Motorola is shutting down its operation in india.but don't buy micromax mobiles.take any branded phones.

elafanto

Journeyman
budget - 18-19 RS
i really like atrix 2 coz of its battery life its awesome but i heard motorola is shutting down its operations in India :confused:

Battery life is good, and the hardware is also good for rs 16200 INR, you can also have a look on G Advance or L9 they are good at that price.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Cons of LG Optimus L9: Only 303 MB free ram. @OP- Please check the Iball Andi 4.5h, its dual-core processor with 1GB of Ram. Price around 12.5K at flipkart.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
L9 has 1GB ram too but GPU is way better than desi mobiles and processor is efficient and should draw less power than ones powered by Mediatek chipset.

elafanto

Journeyman
^in terms of hardware none can beat Atrix2(leave deshi brand). BTW personally i hv not used but Glxy advance seems good with super AMOLED Display with Mali-400MP GPUSamsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 - Samsung: Flipkart.com

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Cons of LG Optimus L9: Only 303 MB free ram. @OP- Please check the Iball Andi 4.5h, its dual-core processor with 1GB of Ram. Price around 12.5K at flipkart.

how much free ram on ur android u want buddy?? :O many devices have less than a hundred mb of ram left, still running smooth..768 mb or more than that ram memory is sufficient for any android ecosystem considering the fact that the ecosystem is not built for true multitasking..so caching unnecessary apps running in background is not a good deal anytime..:)

under 20k, Optimus L9, Galaxy S Advance, Atrix 2, Galaxy Nexus, Xperia P

if OP increases further then he can consider HTC One S

don't look for other mobiles..

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
how much free ram on ur android u want buddy?? :O many devices have less than a hundred mb of ram left, still running smooth..768 mb or more than that ram memory is sufficient for any android ecosystem considering the fact that the ecosystem is not built for true multitasking..so caching unnecessary apps running in background is not a good deal anytime..:)

under 20k, Optimus L9, Galaxy S Advance, Atrix 2, Galaxy Nexus, Xperia P

if OP increases further then he can consider HTC One S

don't look for other mobiles..

Dude you getting me wrong :O I said only 303MB are free..so 721 MB were used. For 1GB RAM min 700 mb should be free. And another thing, less than 100 mb of ram will run smooth unless you play some HD games or browse heavy page.
Check the video for available free RAM of Optimus L9
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Ewu7kemXg

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Bro 700 mb free is impossible :)
around 200-300 mb itself goes to The android system-5-10 mb keyboard etc..
So overall higest you can get is 300-500 mb free.
In my Nexus 10-2 gb itself i get about 900 mb free

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^ Bro 700 mb free is impossible :)
around 200-300 mb itself goes to The android system-5-10 mb keyboard etc..
So overall higest you can get is 300-500 mb free.
In my Nexus 10-2 gb itself i get about 900 mb free

Dunno in my funbook around 230 mb are free out of 512 Mb ram. But i am confirmed that andi 4.5H have 700 mb free ram. see the youtube video of it.

Top Bottom