Moto X 2015: Style and Play Discussion Thread

kevz22

crazy techie
Another bummer! :-?
30k for the 16GB X style. So looks like the One Plus 2 will not face any competition for now.

Fog

Broken In
I just hope when Nexus 5X releases, it'll be sub 27k.
I know on Google Store prices are 32k but i dont think that is 100% the price of the product if it releases. Maybe it's a bug or something?
RIP Moto X Style 30k, I didn't expect this from Moto.. They usually pair India's pricing with US

Bhargav

In the zone
I just hope when Nexus 5X releases, it'll be sub 27k.
I know on Google Store prices are 32k but i dont think that is 100% the price of the product if it releases. Maybe it's a bug or something?
RIP Moto X Style 30k, I didn't expect this from Moto.. They usually pair India's pricing with US

bro its not like that i wish u were right
but when u go to google store and click on any case of Nexus 5X u can see the price of phone below "Enjoy it with " section
check it *store.google.com/product/adopted_folio_n5x

tkin

Back to school!!
I believe Moto X Style would have launched for 27k but then they saw Nexus 5x pricing in India and bumped their price. X Style has no competition.

Cyanide

Broken In
Moto X (2014) had the same price tag when it was released in India (2k more actually).

I assume they may provide some discount/freebies during BBD. (on G3 and X play/style)

Guys, what are the disadvantages of Moto X Play, in general for a sub 20k phone?

I'm planning to suggest my dad to get it. He currently uses Honor 4X (which will go to my mom)

My old Nexus 4 is dead :(

tkin

Back to school!!
Guys, what are the disadvantages of Moto X Play, in general for a sub 20k phone?

I'm planning to suggest my dad to get it. He currently uses Honor 4X (which will go to my mom)

My old Nexus 4 is dead :(
Nothing except the lack of Gyroscope. Unless you are into 360 degree youtube, google cardboard or google photosphere the Play will serve you fine.

Top Bottom