Moto X 2015: Style and Play Discussion Thread

tkin

Back to school!!
S6 is still holding strong in camera dept but the fact is that if it is being compared with a phone about half of it's cost so it means a lot to that phone.
S6, G4. Phones like these have the best camera in the market, but their quality does not justify the price difference. Then again S6 has a awful battery life. People in XDA are ditching their S6 and jumping to X Play(wherever it is been launched), seems battery life is more important to people than a fancy camera.

$hadow

Geek in making
S6, G4. Phones like these have the best camera in the market, but their quality does not justify the price difference. Then again S6 has a awful battery life. People in XDA are ditching their S6 and jumping to X Play(wherever it is been launched), seems battery life is more important to people than a fancy camera.

That was my only issue when I was looking for upgrade heck I was even fine with no micro sd card. But poor battery life is a big problem and later on went ahead and bought redmi 2 and for the past 2 months I am actually enjoying this device. It is also giving me an average sot of 5hr easily.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
What about the Mi4C .. its a prime competitor to One plus two as well
It also features SD 808, if they price it under 20k, its gonna sell really well

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Really poor pricing by moto... Style should had been the one starting 25k , was planning to buy same , alas it would fail.....:/

Yes true. I know that these days companies don't price directly after converting, but seems like moto is doing that :/

Minion

Conversation Architect
Moto X play is fail only moto fans will buy them.Motorola should have priced it around 17k.

tkin

Back to school!!
Moto X play is fail only moto fans will buy them.Motorola should have priced it around 17k.
Going by that logic Yureka, Mi 4i etc should outsell that Moto G 3rd gen. But its the reverse . Not everyone go by price alone. I know of two guys who bought Mi4i, and one guy who bought Yureka, all faced some issues, returned their phones and got the Moto G. There are plenty of reasons to go for the Moto X Play. Specially if you take look at the review of the One Plus One in amazon and flipkart and compare with the reviews of Moto X or Moto G. People are complaining a lot about service issues with One Plus phones. I'd rather have a phone with a proven track record than some company which wraps itself in shoddy marketing practices and questionable after sales support.

I agree that at 25k the X Play will lose its charm a little, but people will still go for it.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Going by that logic Yureka, Mi 4i etc should outsell that Moto G 3rd gen. But its the reverse . Not everyone go by price alone.

This and the fact that those two were on flash sale model where the people who want to buy them for using are unable to get them in their carts but people who want to sell them off for profit get 3-4 of them in multiple accounts.

I've seen refurbished Yureka selling for 10-11k with 6 months warranty on ebay while Yureka Plus sells for 9k itself on amazon. :rofl:

Now, if 25k is the price of 32gb play with Moto maker customisations and a 32 GB class 10 microSD card, then it can be a good enough deal.
:pray:

Edit:
Moto X Play review: an unexciting phone with a huge battery

tkin

Back to school!!
This and the fact that those two were on flash sale model where the people who want to buy them for using are unable to get them in their carts but people who want to sell them off for profit get 3-4 of them in multiple accounts.

I've seen refurbished Yureka selling for 10-11k with 6 months warranty on ebay while Yureka Plus sells for 9k itself on amazon. :rofl:

Now, if 25k is the price of 32gb play with Moto maker customisations and a 32 GB class 10 microSD card, then it can be a good enough deal.
:pray:

Edit:
Moto X Play review: an unexciting phone with a huge battery
We don't have Moto maker in India? Do we? DO WE? TELL ME NAO. I'LL BUY THE PLAY IN THAT CASE. :p

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
We don't have Moto maker in India? Do we? DO WE? TELL ME NAO. I'LL BUY THE PLAY IN THAT CASE. :p
We don't have, that's why I said if 25k is the price of 32gb play with Moto maker customisations and a 32 GB class 10 microSD card, then it can be a good enough deal.

Motorola should start it this time if they want to price phones high going by Motorola's own history.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
We don't have, that's why I said if 25k is the price of 32gb play with Moto maker customisations and a 32 GB class 10 microSD card, then it can be a good enough deal.

Motorola should start it this time if they want to price phones high going by Motorola's own history.
You missed tempered glass and case dude...
For 25k throw in that too

Top Bottom