Moto X 2015: Style and Play Discussion Thread

the.one

In the zone
This seems to be a better bet hardware wise.
Xiaomi Mi4c to launch in India on 24th Sept. at Rs 15K with SD808 and 3GB of RAM - Gizbot

tkin

Back to school!!
I do not see any Nexus 6 thread, so posting here.
Recently, Nexus 6 got a price cut and the 64GB model is priced at $400, read here.
The question is, how long will Flipkart take to update its price? Also, why is it costly at google play store, 32GB is priced at 33,800 INR?
If moto x price cut is of any indication, n6 will get a price cut right around x style or n5 launch. Maybe in october as they dry up the remaining stocks. We did have some good exchange offers on the n6 last month.

- - - Updated - - -

Would be a awesome phone for the price if priced at 350 USD... For 32gb...
BTW why it is dropped so low...

Even considering the upcoming releases and it's a old phone.. It's too low for the specs..
It's a 6 incher qhd phone
32GB N6 at 22k will cannibalize everything from the OP2 all the way to the Zenfone 2.

- - - Updated - - -

No ..

X Style is 5.7"
Moto N6 6"
New N5 nearly 5.4"

Plus New N5 has 810v2 i guess.
So people won't buy N6 instead of N5
I believe the so called 810V2 is imaginary. Its more likely that the companies learned about the heating and lowered frequencies, installed better cooling solutions, changed the position of the chip etc. The v2 didn't decrease heat drastically.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends upon person to person ,their use,etc.

E.g. I got N6 for my sis because she's an architect,needs drawing on the go.
How's the battery life of the N6?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
If moto x price cut is of any indication, n6 will get a price cut right around x style or n5 launch. Maybe in october as they dry up the remaining stocks. We did have some good exchange offers on the n6 last month.

- - - Updated - - -

32GB N6 at 22k will cannibalize everything from the OP2 all the way to the Zenfone 2.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the so called 810V2 is imaginary. Its more likely that the companies learned about the heating and lowered frequencies, installed better cooling solutions, changed the position of the chip etc. The v2 didn't decrease heat drastically.

- - - Updated - - -

How's the battery life of the N6?

My sis gets nearly 3.9hrs SOT,sometimes 4+

Wifi always on
GPS always on
Moderate use.

the.one

In the zone
Came across this while researching a bit about X play, doesnt seem that attractive especially after watching this.

Moto X Play Performance Issues and Lag - YouTube

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Guys I have some really good news.

Moto X Play 32 GB customs declared price 16,677
Moto X Play 16 GB customs declared price 15,428

So that means we might see a 21k price tag for the 32 GB model.

Top Bottom