3500 maH
Android L Moto X will get it too
13 MP with laser forcis Rumors...

What more do you want?

BTW when N6 is going to launch?

Last edited:

kaz

right here
The only better thing would be the extra 1GB RAM...Everything else can be lived without if you are getting former for 5-6k lesser

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Well it would be a good idea to Start a new thread on nexus ,rather than hijacking this thread

This link should give you a good idea about upcoming nexus and screen sizes
*www.phonearena.com/news/Google-is-...-X-because-your-opinion-doesnt-matter_id59733

elafanto

Journeyman
2300mah battery? :duh2:

They optimize Android for the maximum battery. I have seen it on Moto G. And thanks to there Active Display and 2 separate proccy for the display and voice command. They save a power, to save battery.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
They optimize Android for the maximum battery. I have seen it on Moto G. And thanks to there Active Display and 2 separate proccy for the display and voice command. They save a power, to save battery.

but won't the bumped up screen end up consuming extra power anyway?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
but won't the bumped up screen end up consuming extra power anyway?

The reviews say battery life is still good... Efficient screen, and efficient processor... So, the battery life remains almost similar or slightly better compared to last year...

Ars Technica
*cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/New-Moto-G-and-X.008.png

Attachments

• New-Moto-G-and-X.008.png
    New-Moto-G-and-X.008.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 82

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Thanks for the clarification..although surprising to see Moto G 2014 consuming more battery than the older one..Damn Moto should have upgraded the processor.. :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Moto X (2nd Gen) (Black)

Moto X (2014) appears at flipkart, gets rated and even a review is written but got pulled down. zauba shows 0 import. the price should have appeared else review won't be possible.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
GSMArena posted their review,

Moto X (2014) review: Have it your way - GSMArena.com

I can't say I am impressed. Especially those camera samples, most of them are simply awful (and I usually don't care about a phone's camera), the display is extremely over-saturated according to them, the battery for me should be okay, but it's actually pretty poor considering it's a 2014 phone, hmm, don't think I will be getting this.

Waiting for Nexus 6 now. Where the hell is the S5 GPE by the way? Cancelled or what?

Top Bottom