moto ROKR

Status
Not open for further replies.

mspranav

Broken In
is motorola a good phone for music.. motoROKR em30 and e8 ..
can we apply themes to moto rokr phones .. is their sound good .... does it have a good OS .... which is better em30 or e8 ???

does it support avi video format ??. is thieir video support good ?
what about its maximum sound ?
is its panel easily changeable ?

rajagopal87

Broken In
One of my friends recently got an EM30 and I personally handled it for some two days.

>>As far as music is concerned its not of any exceptional quality. It can just be called as decent music. Even with high quality headphones it was not impressive n all. But the loudness in loudspeaker was ok. Basically the music lacked bass even in headphones. Overall - DECENT music not exceptional or great.

>>The OS, I liked it a lot. The display was great n the menu were cool. But the phone was too slow. My own mobil is a N73 ME. Now yo know how slow it was. N take my words, if you are a hater of slow phones, never ever think of getting an EM30.

>>I have no idea of its video playing capabilities as I din test it with videos.

>>AFAIK, In case of themes,service,softwares and accesories moto usually is way behind SE and Nokia. And I guess it ll be the same with EM30 also. I am not sure though!(They might have improved??)

N I have no idea of E8.
Also I would suggest goin for Nokia 3120 Classic if you intend EM30. It has the followin advantages...
Has 3G.
Better Camera with LED Flash.
Much faster.
Lower Price.
Its from Nokia.( implies accesories,service,themes are more easily available).

But yo have to lose music though. 3120 loudspeaker is of no use for music. However it performs better than EM30 in headphones...

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
sony w580i is gr8 fone with many walkman themes available for u and many java softwares
5310 and 5220 r in my opinion buggy fones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom