Moto GP help

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazymushroom88

when i start Moto GP the screen comes the video plays and after that the moto gp logo keeps on rolling i want that game pls some one help me to solve this problem

vizard356

Right off the assembly line
if you wait for long time then game will start.
But Other option is copy motogp.exe to other folder(anywhere u want) and try to run it then u will get some dll file missing error so copy that dll file from game install directory in to that folder.

OP
S

shashank_digitreader

reduce all the graphic options and then run the game. Even i used to face this problem when i was using my onboard graphics card, then i upgraded it to MX 4000 and it works fine, but takes a bit more time to start with full graphics acceleration

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
guys, i've played MotoGP3 in my PC which has a Onboard Gfx. Intel GMA900, & the game ran fine.

@crazymushroom88, Press Enter in that screen. (if you did not try it).

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
crazymushroom88 said:
when i start Moto GP the screen comes the video plays and after that the moto gp logo keeps on rolling i want that game pls some one help me to solve this problem
i guess this happens when ur playing career mode. i have a similar prob with career mode but no probs in quick race. BTW its Moto Gp3 URT. i have no problems wat so ever with the older ver. motogp2.

digitizen

Journeyman
i didnt wanna create a new thread for this . why is that the game crashes when i enter career mode and trial mode . the game runs just fine in quick race .

digitizen

Journeyman
owh that was very helpful

cant someone help please . struck in da middle of holidays without anything to do .

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
The LOGO will keep rolling if you play it in a intel 845,865 or 915 onboard graphics. Had happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom