Moto G still worth a dekko or Mi3 all the way?

kevz22

crazy techie
Hi everyone! Been an incredibly long time since I last posted/commented on Digit forum. :-D Anyway, better late than never.:-D
Now coming to the point, is the hyped Moto G still a smartphone that can hold its ground against the likes of the Xiaomi Mi3 and Asus Zenfone 6? One of the main reasons for all the hype regarding the G was that Motorola was a Google-owned company back then and people were going gaga on how it would receive all the latest OS updates from Google. But now since Lenovo has taken over, is it still a device worth considering when pitted against the Mi3 or is it a completely different ball game? Do share what you guys think about the Moto G. :cool:

sksundram

In the zone
updates : moto g is a winner.
under 14k : Xiaomi Mi3 rules and beats every other device in all departments.

$hadow

Geek in making
Actually xiomi has promised that weekly update will be coming each week. So updates might not be that much of a problem but yeah native android experience is what you can feel to be left out. But still my vote is for MI3

ankush28

Bazinga
what weeky updates?? they havent yet updated to Kitkat! ^_-
A.s.s is problem too.
Still spec wise Mi3 rules.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^
Xiaomi Mi3 gets Android 4.4 KitKat update ahead of MY release - GSMArena.com news

Xiaomi has released MIUI v4.5.9 update which is based on Android 4.4 KitKat. The update is currently available for the Xiaomi Mi3 in addition to a wealth of other devices including Redmi 1/1s and MI2/2S/Mi.

current version is 4.7.18

Last edited:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Weekly updates are for dev rom
Stable roms get monthly updates i think and its on kitkat..

tkin

Back to school!!
Does anyone know how much Xiaomi changed in their MiUi, like LG puts a skin on android, the core is same, how much did MiUi change?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
[ROM] [KK 4.4.2] Miui v5 LG G2 D802 Multilan… | LG G2 | XDA Forum

there; since you have a G2, flash that rom ..it will give you the mIUI experience

Top Bottom