• Moto E

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Akintex

Broken In
Moto E vs Xperia M which is better
i need some info

- which has good display viewing angle and best color

- which camera will give best result in image capturing with like text document barcode etc

ashs1

Padawan
I think Moto E has a better display,

The Xperia M's camera is definately better than MotoE

Minion

Conversation Architect
Moto E display is far better than Xperia M.But capturing text will be better in Xperia M due to auto focus.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
like others have said

xperia M better camera , moto E much better display

if you want both of those things in 1 mobile get Nokia X2

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
like others have said

xperia M better camera , moto E much better display

if you want both of those things in 1 mobile get Nokia X2

or extend for moto g or lumia 520/525 even better phones similiar price
depends on budget though

- - - Updated - - -

a heads up,lumia 525/520 has a lacklustre display,620 or 630 is a better option
moto e and g are even better in terms of display

rish1

Cyborg Agent
or extend for moto g or lumia 520/525 even better phones similiar price
depends on budget though

- - - Updated - - -

a heads up,lumia 525/520 has a lacklustre display,620 or 630 is a better option
moto e and g are even better in terms of display

sure if budget is not a problem Moto G all the way ... i made my reply thinking budget was 10k .. but for windows phone i would suggest waiting for a decent windows phone with 1gb ram .. my relative bought a lumia 630 and the kids wanted to play subway surfers damn couldn't get it as the game requires minimum 1gb ram.. who the F makes these dumb decisions ...
thankfully temple run was there for 512 mb ram

nokia killed lumia 630 by removing the flash,front cam and giving it 512 mb ram .. camera,display is awesome though

i hope lumia 530 fills in the gap but they have killed the beautiful design here.. anyways hope for the best

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
sure if budget is not a problem Moto G all the way ... i made my reply thinking budget was 10k .. but for windows phone i would suggest waiting for a decent windows phone with 1gb ram .. my relative bought a lumia 630 and the kids wanted to play subway surfers damn couldn't get it as the game requires minimum 1gb ram.. who the F makes these dumb decisions ...
thankfully temple run was there for 512 mb ram

nokia killed lumia 630 by removing the flash,front cam and giving it 512 mb ram .. camera,display is awesome though

i hope lumia 530 fills in the gap but they have killed the beautiful design here.. anyways hope for the best

true that, i have a dev unlocked lumia 720 to sideload the 1gb ram games but its too much effort and i have to use a pc etc
wait for lumia 730 or the 830(leaked stuff looks good)
as a phone,moto g,moto e,lumia 525/520/630/620 all are great devices but each has its flaws ,there are more devices on the way which should be a better vfm choice imho

rish1

Cyborg Agent
true that, i have a dev unlocked lumia 720 to sideload the 1gb ram games but its too much effort and i have to use a pc etc
wait for lumia 730 or the 830(leaked stuff looks good)
as a phone,moto g,moto e,lumia 525/520/630/620 all are great devices but each has its flaws ,there are more devices on the way which should be a better vfm choice imho

looks like microsoft is going mad

Alleged images of Nokia Lumia 530 surface - GSMArena.com news

downgraded CPU , Downgraded RAM , Downgraded Looks, looking garbage now.. had high hopes with lumia 530 .. :(

they'll even loose the 4 % market share they gained by lumia 520 by the actions they are taking.. android competition is improving day by day and here they are downgrading it

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
looks like microsoft is going mad

Alleged images of Nokia Lumia 530 surface - GSMArena.com news

downgraded CPU , Downgraded RAM , Downgraded Looks, looking garbage now.. had high hopes with lumia 530 .. :(

they'll even loose the 4 % market share they gained by lumia 520 by the actions they are taking.. android competition is improving day by day and here they are downgrading it

yeah as long as 520/525 and 620 are still sold and have support,they are safe,but 630 and 530 are massive downgrades,big dissapointments
hopefully the 730 and 830 leaks will prove better phones in mid range depending on pricing

Top Bottom