Moto E Condor stucks while installing ROM

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thanks to everyone. I was able to install 4.4 optimised ROM. But I was unable to do it via fastboot / adb but I discovered that I can see and transfer data to my phone's internal memory where I copied the SU and the ROM and installed it via twrp which was already working and booted my phone in 4.4 ROM.

But I was again amazed to find that I am still not able to install any of the 7.1 ROMs as the same error of stucking is coming up again and again.

Will download another copies of 7.1 ROMs and try them tomorrow.

Now my SD card is also detected as I had formatted the same when I installed the 4.4 ROM.

Thanks to all again. I will try to find the solution to this tomorrow and also be using the SD card as internal to expand the space and may be this could help solve my hanging problem which occurs after every 2-3 months.

Which is the best 7.1 ROM as per you all for long term use?
Stay in KitKat Moto E lags above lollipop after facing the lag issue on nougat 7.1.1 I came back to KitKat but if you want to upgrade then you should stick with lineage 14.1

Stay in KitKat Moto E lags above lollipop after facing the lag issue on nougat 7.1.1 I came back to KitKat but if you want to upgrade then you should stick with lineage 14.1

So what do you suggest, lollipop ROM (which one?? Stock or another ROM) or lineage 14.1 is better for keeping it long term and lastly should I use the SD card as internal or make its partition with Ext.4 and then use?

ankushv

Journeyman
Firstly flash stock Kitkat Rom .

Then flash lineage os with nano gapps .

If you decide to use external storage as internal then make sure you have a 8gb class 10 card at least .

Else the app loading does tend to lag .

I've used cm/lineage on my moto e back when it was out of warranty for a year at least .

It worked absolutely fine .

Then I upgraded to a better phone ...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Firstly flash stock Kitkat Rom .

Then flash lineage os with nano gapps .

If you decide to use external storage as internal then make sure you have a 8gb class 10 card at least .

Else the app loading does tend to lag .

I've used cm/lineage on my moto e back when it was out of warranty for a year at least .

It worked absolutely fine .

Then I upgraded to a better phone ...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I am using 32GB class 10 card. Earlier I was using it by partitioning the SD card with Ext.4 but it starts to lag after 2-3 months of usage. So I will now make my SD card as internal and hope that it will not lag much else I will shift back to 4.4 or 5.1 Stock ROM.

Minion

Conversation Architect
So what do you suggest, lollipop ROM (which one?? Stock or another ROM) or lineage 14.1 is better for keeping it long term and lastly should I use the SD card as internal or make its partition with Ext.4 and then use?
Lineage 14.1 supports HEVC stock ROM doesn't support them aand never flash stock lollipop it was a battery drainer
so either use stock kitkat or Lineage 14.1

Top Bottom