Moto E Condor stucks while installing ROM

rohitshakti2

In the zone
I was using extended 4.6 ROM but it keeps on hanging. Icame to know that this problem could be because of the fact that the SD card has not been formated since long and I was having second Patition on my SD card as Ext.4 where I used to transfer my apps data via apps2sd.

U came to know that this error gets corrected when we install fresh ROM along with formatting the SD card and using it as internal.

So I formatted my SD card as NTFS in my PC. Then I put the ROM file along with open gapps and magisk on the SD card. But when I inserted and tried to install the same on my phone, I found that the phone is unable to read the SD card. I tried by making it Fat32 but still the problem persists.

Then I used another SD card of mine and tried installig the OS through it. But the phone stucks on the enclosed image. Please give yr views as where am I missing something.

I have till now tried 3 OS and these files were working perfectly before this.

My problems are:

1. That old SD card is not detected in my moto e.

2. How to pass this stuck error.

*image.ibb.co/n5rT0H/IMG_20180317_120820_DRO.jpg

Photobox - Bring your photos to life!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Who uses Photobox these days. Pls share images on imgur. This link is not working.

OP
rohitshakti2

rohitshakti2

In the zone
The image is shared here. Phone all ways stucks here whatever ROM i use.
IMG_20180317_120824_DRO.jpg

ankushv

Journeyman
Download Mfastboot for Motorola and download stock Rom and flash it first without SD card .

Then if all is fine install twrp and the rom of your choice .

Preferably lineage Os .

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

OP
rohitshakti2

rohitshakti2

In the zone
Download Mfastboot for Motorola and download stock Rom and flash it first without SD card .

Then if all is fine install twrp and the rom of your choice .

Preferably lineage Os .

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Where to get the fastboot for Moto Condor?

Minion

Conversation Architect
I was using extended 4.6 ROM but it keeps on hanging. Icame to know that this problem could be because of the fact that the SD card has not been formated since long and I was having second Patition on my SD card as Ext.4 where I used to transfer my apps data via apps2sd.

U came to know that this error gets corrected when we install fresh ROM along with formatting the SD card and using it as internal.

So I formatted my SD card as NTFS in my PC. Then I put the ROM file along with open gapps and magisk on the SD card. But when I inserted and tried to install the same on my phone, I found that the phone is unable to read the SD card. I tried by making it Fat32 but still the problem persists.

Then I used another SD card of mine and tried installig the OS through it. But the phone stucks on the enclosed image. Please give yr views as where am I missing something.

I have till now tried 3 OS and these files were working perfectly before this.

My problems are:

1. That old SD card is not detected in my moto e.

2. How to pass this stuck error.

How much time are you waiting after flashing ROM?flashing will take 10-15mins secondly are you following instruction properly while flashing ROM? some ROM needs different procedures while flashing

OP
rohitshakti2

rohitshakti2

In the zone
How much time are you waiting after flashing ROM?flashing will take 10-15mins secondly are you following instruction properly while flashing ROM? some ROM needs different procedures while flashing

I had waited even 20 min while flashing the rom. But the problem is that it does not complete the flashing which never happened before. I tried different roms but the problem was the same.

I had posted my full problem here as how it started but xda people don't reply. Thanks to all the good people here who replied.

Moto Condor stucks while installing ROM in twrp

Minion

Conversation Architect
I had waited even 20 min while flashing the rom. But the problem is that it does not complete the flashing which never happened before. I tried different roms but the problem was the same.

I had posted my full problem here as how it started but xda people don't reply. Thanks to all the good people here who replied.

Moto Condor stucks while installing ROM in twrp
Try flashing this(flashable zip)with TWRP if this fails then follow below method
[FLASHABLE ZIP][XT-1022][PURE & OPTIMIZED]Motorola Stock ROM
Try this
How to Fix Bricked Moto E | Flash Stock Firmware | Steps

Last edited by a moderator:
Try flashing this(flashable zip)with TWRP if this fails then follow below method
[FLASHABLE ZIP][XT-1022][PURE & OPTIMIZED]Motorola Stock ROM
Try this

mfastboot files and files given on following sites could not be found.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
mfastboot files and files given on following sites could not be found.

Do not depend on third party sites for such files.
Check these:
[ROM][CONDOR][5.1][STOCK] Stock Motorola Lollipop ROM Collection
Motorola Moto E Forum on XDA Developers

OP
rohitshakti2

rohitshakti2

In the zone
Thanks to everyone. I was able to install 4.4 optimised ROM. But I was unable to do it via fastboot / adb but I discovered that I can see and transfer data to my phone's internal memory where I copied the SU and the ROM and installed it via twrp which was already working and booted my phone in 4.4 ROM.

But I was again amazed to find that I am still not able to install any of the 7.1 ROMs as the same error of stucking is coming up again and again.

Will download another copies of 7.1 ROMs and try them tomorrow.

Now my SD card is also detected as I had formatted the same when I installed the 4.4 ROM.

Thanks to all again. I will try to find the solution to this tomorrow and also be using the SD card as internal to expand the space and may be this could help solve my hanging problem which occurs after every 2-3 months.

Which is the best 7.1 ROM as per you all for long term use?

Top Bottom