Motherboard with Onboard graphics supporting shader 4.0

kasshav

Broken In
Hello Guys..

My friend requires a motherboard with Onboard graphics having support for shader 4.0 (whatever it is). It is required for one of his softwares. Please suggest if there is any solution available because right now he does not want a dedicated graphics card. Please suggest what is best for him..

Piyush

Lanaya
Hello Guys..

My friend requires a motherboard with Onboard graphics having support for shader 4.0 (whatever it is). It is required for one of his softwares. Please suggest if there is any solution available because right now he does not want a dedicated graphics card. Please suggest what is best for him..
But first please tell us which processor does he have?

OP
kasshav

kasshav

Broken In
This is the motherboard info he gave me :
Jetway G03-M26GTM FR111
NVidia NF6100-400/405
Socket AM2 64 Bit Dual Core

Hope it suffices

Minion

Conversation Architect
^^You can buy a Graphics card with shader model 4.0 if he have a PCI express slot no need to upgrade whole system.

OP
kasshav

kasshav

Broken In
Thanks @Minion
Can you please suggest a Graphics card for this purpose. Would a low-budget graphic card would suffice? Because I think that even if he goes with a mid-range or high-end graphics card, that would not be very useful with his current mobo-processor..
^^You can buy a Graphics card with shader model 4.0 if he have a PCI express slot no need to upgrade whole system.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thanks @Minion
Can you please suggest a Graphics card for this purpose. Would a low-budget graphic card would suffice? Because I think that even if he goes with a mid-range or high-end graphics card, that would not be very useful with his current mobo-processor..

kasshav Get what whitster has suggested.but if your friend can spend about 4k then get Sappire 5670 it will allow your friend to play some games if he like to.

hitesh

In the zone
Discrete graphic card will always be better than on-borad so get the former one.
What is your budget ?

OP
kasshav

kasshav

Broken In
Thanks @Minion and @whitster for your kind suggestions... I will suggest him both the Graphic cards [HD 5450 & 5670].
kasshav Get what whitster has suggested.but if your friend can spend about 4k then get Sappire 5670 it will allow your friend to play some games if he like to.

Thanks all the guys for helping me out and staying calm after listening to our super-low budget :-D

Top Bottom