motherboard for pentium 4

sudhir_3193

Journeyman
Recently my 6 year old pentium 4 motherboard died and now i just want to replace only the motherboard+RAM with a new one. Configuration -pentium 4, 3.06ghz with HT technology,LGA 775 socket,ddr1 ram 1gb,7300gt agp card,generic psu -250 watts,monitor-1280X1024.kindly suggest the cheapest motherboard with good onboard graphics and ddr3 memory support. How is this motherboard ASUS P5G41T-MLX MOTHERBOARD? Will this be compatible with above processor or not? I do not want to upgrade my whole system as of now because i use it for browsing and mild gaming like gta vice city,max payne 1&2 and angry birds.I will not be using my 7300gt as onboard graphics will be sufficient for this games. All other components are working fine.

saswat23

Human Spambot
I would suggest you to upgrade instead of getting a new old board for around 3k.
You can sell of your P4+1GB DDR1 RAM say for 2k, and get a new PDC G620+H61 Board for 3.4k+2.6k i.e 6k. 2GB DDR3 EVM/Strontium/UMAX RAM cost around 550bucks, so overally you spend only around 4.5k for a much better config.

panwala95

In the zone
yup it will support it fine
but if you still want that mobo then-
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2 Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

Top Bottom