Motherboard for AMD 3500 A6

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Hi guys,
One of my friends urgently needs a budget PC. Rest other components are taken care of. The dealers here are suggesting M4A88TMLE motherboard for this CPU. Is this a perfect match(recommended) for the CPU? I guess the CPU has integrated GPU. The motherboard also has 880G chipset. So if paired which GPU will be active?

If this motherboard is not recommended with this CPU, please recommend me one.(has to be cheap, buy quality) Thanks a lot !

Techniboy

Hello World!!
Dude first of all the motherboard that u have selected is not compatible with the APU your friend has because u have selected Am3 motherboard and trying to pair it with a APU which supports Socket FM1.

Yes u are right that this APU has an integrated graphics unit.
So APU means Accelerated Processing Units. Which has a CPU and also a GPU.
So there are 2 types of chipsets for this APU.
1.A55
2.A75
Its better that u use the A75 over A55 cuz it has some advantages.
So friend whats your Budget?
if its around 5-6k then the MSI A75MA-G55
Or if its 7-8.5k then the Asus F1A75-V PRO..

I hope u understood..!!

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Nope that won't work. You need a FM1 socket motherboard for that processor. Get either Asus F1A55-M LX PLUS or GIGABYTE GA-A55M-S2V both cost 4.5k

OP
quad_core

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Dude first of all the motherboard that u have selected is not compatible with the APU your friend has because u have selected Am3 motherboard and trying to pair it with a APU which supports Socket FM1.

Yes u are right that this APU has an integrated graphics unit.
So APU means Accelerated Processing Units. Which has a CPU and also a GPU.
So there are 2 types of chipsets for this APU.
1.A55
2.A75
Its better that u use the A75 over A55 cuz it has some advantages.
So friend whats your Budget?
if its around 5-6k then the MSI A75MA-G55
Or if its 7-8.5k then the Asus F1A75-V PRO..

I hope u understood..!!

Yes, thats what surprised me.. I didnt suggest the board.. The dealers here are suggesting this board.....well, the use is just net surfing may be some movies and office docs. As for budget, the lesser the cost , the better .

Thanks for clearing the doubt though

Top Bottom