Most likely Indian pricing of Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I saw the keynote of Apple when they were introducing new features of Snow Leopard.. everyone was cheering everything that Bertrand Serlet said (VP of Mac OS X).. but when he started getting technical like, 64-bit, OpenCL etc etc.. they were speechless.. i was like.. here are typical Mac users.. no knowledge about what's going inside the OS and Apps..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^hehe. that's okay. Most of users, be it PC or mac will be able to understand English but not technical stuff.

eg: if you tell a typical user that GTX275 has xxx number of stream processors, xxx speed core and memory, xxx wide memory bus, he/she will be scraching head but when you say that it can run any current gen game at max settings, they will jump and clap.

But yes, sometimes, these mac guys do freak me out. Like the way they cheered and clapped when Apple announced addition of video or other pretty basic features to iphone. :)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Yeah right... and Macboys generally bash Microsoft.. but they're the one who get happy when MS Office and Microsoft Exchange support is announced for any Apple product..

Coming to the topic.. I was unable to play Gears of War in Windows 7.. anyone tried playing that?

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
I will pay maximum 80 Rs.:p
BTW so many n00bs are happy with Windows 7 they got for 100-150 Rs.When I told them it's not released yet,they throw plastic wrapper of that DVD in my face and asked 'then what is this?'

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
nucleuskore,

Don't think that those people can understand what you are saying. I personally experienced that problem. When bunch of my friends told to me that, "Do you know windows 7 is out!!!" . And they told that in february i think which are the days of beta. I tried my best to convince them that it's only beta and not a final release. They said, "You talk too much".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom